Entry Level Insurance Sales
Company: Direct Auto Insurance
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Direct Auto Insurance is an Allstate BusinessWant to grow your
sales career with one of the fastest growing auto insurers in the
country? Start a new career in a performance-driven environment
where you're recognized and rewarded for your results?If you are
ready to start working in a fun & exciting environment where making
a difference matters, then apply to join our team today!What makes
Direct Auto Insurance unique?
- 4 weeks of PTO & uncapped commission!
- No insurance license? NO PROBLEM! We offer paid licensing
- Ability to sell a multitude of industry-leading products
through retail stores and phone!
- Entrepreneurial, performance-based, and results-focused
- Multi-tiered and comprehensive paid training program!
- Comprehensive benefits!Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service and
develop and maintain customer relationships
- Experience or strong willingness to develop key relationships
and market our products within community organizations and the
local business community
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated to market and sell in multi-product
environment where cross selling and customer retention is essential
to sales budget attainment
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication
- Property/Casualty license preferred but not required
- Ability to acquire Property/Casualty license as part of our
training program within 90 days of hire
- High level of initiative, drive, or desire/openness to learn
new skills and information
- Must have passion, high level of initiative, autonomy and be
self-motivatedThis great opportunity provides the opportunity for
motivated individuals to obtain industry experience working in a
sales and customer support role while preparing and training to
become a Licensed Insurance Sales Agent. Paid classroom and
hands-on training is provided to assist trainees in the active
pursuit of State Property/Casualty and Life and Health Licenses.
Individual will assist customers, complete marketing activities and
help with all office functions under direct guidance of an Agent or
Lead Sales Agent. Once licensed, this position is responsible for
the profitable growth and the attainment of business goals by
marketing and servicing Direct Auto products including but not
limited to Auto, Life, Auto Club, and Roadside Assistance to new
and existing customers. Assist walk-in customers, support office
operations and market our products outside of the office via
marketing calls and visits. Responsible for monitoring key
competitors in the local market area and making suggestions on
initiatives that could improve Direct Auto's position in the
marketplace and responsible for sales administration and reporting
activities.#LI-TB1Retail - Every State Except Ohio &
Washington:Compensation: The average annualized Total Cash
Compensation in 2022 was $40,160*. Total compensation includes $17
Hourly Base ($35,360 Annual) + monthly performance-based incentive.
Average monthly incentive payout for 2022 was $400 ($4,800
- Incentive based on productivity; incentive payments are not
guaranteed and are governed by the terms of the applicable sales
bonus plan which is subject to change at National General's
discretionNational General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity
(EO) employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must
possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not
our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.In the event you
need assistance or accommodation in completing your online
application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at (336)
Keywords: Direct Auto Insurance, Deltona , Entry Level Insurance Sales, Sales , Deland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...