Floating Member Service Representative 1 - Volusia and Seminole County
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Welcome to FAIRWINDS Credit Union, a company that was built upon
the simple philosophy of people helping people since 1949. Helping
our members achieve financial freedom, helping our crewmembers grow
lifelong careers here, helping our local community grow and thrive.
You get the idea.
We continue to be one of the best companies to work for, simply
because we hire the best and most passionate talent. We are proud
to promote employees from within and provide a positive work/life
Does this sound like you?
- My family and friends come to me for recommendations.
- Im a problem solver.
- I love working on a team.
- I enjoy goals and feel a sense of accomplishment when I meet
- Im tired of working at a job, I want a career!
If so, FAIRWINDS Credit Union would like to speak with you! We are
looking for qualified individuals to become trusted financial
advisors to our members through our Member Service Representative
Isnt that a bank teller?
No! At FAIRWINDS, our Member Service Representatives do more than
process financial transactions to take care of our members. In this
role you will be doing things like:
- Providing problem resolution for our members.
- Performing financial transactions and keeping detailed
- Speaking directly with members and recommending credit union
products and services (loans, credit cards, and investment
- Providing account services such as money orders, official
checks, and safe deposit boxes.
- Delivering exceptional customer service throughout our members
What about the benefits?
Never work a Thanksgiving or Columbus Day sale again! In addition
to 10 Federal holidays every year, we offer highly competitive
benefits such as:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental coverage
- 401(k) Match at 6%!
- Paid vacation and sick time that doesn't expire
- Wellness Reimbursement Trade in unused sick time to pay for
your gym membership!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
Am I qualified?
To be considered for this position, you must have the following
education and experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year:
- Retail and/or sales experience performing against set
- Cash handling experience, including balancing cash
drawers/tills or other related duties
- Customer service experience which required problem solving and
- Ability to analyze problems and recommend efficient
Keywords: Fairwinds, Deltona , Floating Member Service Representative 1 - Volusia and Seminole County, Sales , Deland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!