Virtual Inbound Sales Call Center - Jacksonville FL
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Responsible for promoting and selling Company products and services
that are both current and emerging. Uses a consultative sales
approach to ensure our customers receive the best value. Must be
customer-focused individuals, able to communicate effectively and
display a professional and positive demeanor. Works on straight
forward tasks using established procedures.
* Achieves or exceeds sales targets while interacting with new and
existing customers via telephone and selling Company products and
* Demonstrates consultative sales techniques by using probing
questions, clarifying needs, overcoming objections and providing
solutions that fits the needs of the customer.
* Offers assistance to customers for non-sales-related calls to the
best of ability and seeks to transition it to a sale.
* Educates customers on the Company products, services and
experience leveraging job aids and support materials as needed.
* Establishes rapport and promotes relationships by providing a
unique positive experience for each customer through personalizing
* Consistently demonstrates professionalism and integrity with a
warm and friendly demeanor to customers and teammates.
* Exercises sound judgment within the scope of empowerment and acts
in the best interest of both the customer and company.
* Demonstrates proficient use of soft skills, including active
listening, problem solving and responding appropriately.
* Maintains expected performance levels in a dynamic and highly
* Articulates the Company's competitive advantage while advocating
for our products, services and packages.
* Interacts and communicates collaboratively within the sales group
and other groups, as appropriate, to provide a great customer
* Navigates between multiple screens, databases and complex data
entry applications to accurately and quickly capture required
information to complete a sale.
* Acts as a team player committed to growth and development.
* Maintains excellent oral and written communication skills, with
demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and
directions in an organized and concise manner.
* Consistently follows critical sales processes to ensure a great
* Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects
such as pen, keyboard and mouse.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for
how you do your job.
* Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
* Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
* Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
* Drive results and growth.
* Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
* This information has been designed to indicate the general nature
and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not
designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory
of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to
compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality - to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers
site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Deltona , Virtual Inbound Sales Call Center - Jacksonville FL, Sales , Leesburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!