Posted on: March 18, 2023
CEMEX is now hiring motivated, honest, and dedicated team players
for Leadmen in your area. If you are looking for a family
environment where our superior work atmosphere is a way of life,
then you have come to the right place!
Under the direction of the Block Plant Manager, the Leadman acts as
a shift leader in the absence of the Block Plant Manager or
Supervisor. The Senior Leadman will see that orderly operation of
the plant is maintained and minor adjustments and repairs to the
equipment are completed as necessary to maintain SAFETY,
Production, and Quality.
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- 401K- 100% Company Match Up to 6%
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Packages
- Tuition Reimbursement, Retirement Plans & EAP
- Excellent Fleet
- Safety Conscious Company
- Courteous Experienced Dispatchers
- Cross-Training and Career Advancement Opportunities
- Enforce and Maintain all CEMEX SAFETY Policy s
- Maintain scheduled production
- Maintain block quality by checking moisture and block height
frequently (every 30 minutes, at a minimum)
- Maintain Block Plant Housekeeping by ensuring all tools,
brooms, shovels, spare parts, scrap, etc. are properly stored and
accounted for at the end of the shift
- Checks all Equipment on a routine basis (at least once an hour)
to ensure that it is operating properly.
- Make adjustments and/or immediate repairs, as necessary, to
loose or defective equipment that may cause serious injury, damage,
or loss of production, if not corrected before scheduled
- Ensures proper maintenance of plant production equipment to
minimize lost production time. This includes assisting with
maintaining adequate spare parts inventory, and logging items for
- Enforces safe work practices by all block plant
- Ensures that production meets or exceeds established quality
- Perform routine mechanical/electrical repairs and preventative
- Perform troubleshooting and problem solving as needed
- Assists with training and cross-training plant personnel as
- Assists with performing plant startup and closing
- Assists with performing bulk and physical inventories
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years manufacturing experience
- A working knowledge of all aspects of control circuits is
- A basic knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic controls and
- Knowledge of mix design and material requirements
- Basic OSHA requirements
CALL (877) 518-2169 to speak to a recruiter today!
Or Click to Apply Now!
CEMEX is an EEO/AA
Keywords: Cemex, Deltona , Leadmen, Professions , Leesburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...