Electrical Engineer III (Production Support)
Location: De Leon Springs
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Responsibilities may include research, design, development and test
of complex electrical engineering designs and concepts. Work
closely with other engineering and other functional areas to obtain
optimum utilization of resources.
- Design, model, simulate and test complex electronic circuits,
subsystems and systems.
- Assist Engineering with design modification or electronic
subsystems and systems for development efforts.
- Support designs with analysis simulations and calculations
including spice and MATLAB.
- Create schematic drawings and support PCB design, layout and
routing of sub-assemblies and systems.
- Prepare documentation for work as required for engineering and
manufacturing of products.
- Conduct complex in-house tests, direct and guides or mentors
- Apply Risk, failure analysis and root cause analysis as
required within the engineering discipline.
- Represent engineering in cross-departmental activities such as
- Resolve product process and system issues; provide
recommendation for enhancements and cost reductions; initiate
ECN's; and formulate cost impacts.
- Keep accurate and complete records of engineering
- Maintaining Development and Production Bill of Material for
- May act as project lead including organizing, execution, and
coordinating technical assignments.
- Evaluate materials and systems, identify equipment, or prepare
work instructions for manufacturing.
- Provide training and/or direction to other engineers,
technicians or manufacturing operators.
- Provide input to bid and proposal activities.
- Provide communications and/or presentations to customers,
suppliers or vendors.
- Travel and participation in product field tests. Required
Education and Experience
- 4-year degree from an accredited university in Electrical
Engineering or related field OR a combination of education and
- A minimum of 4 years of experience with hands-on implementation
expertise in electronic design, simulation, modeling, analysis and
test of electronic assemblies and systems. Required
- Knowledge/skills must include strong education, theoretical
background and experience with applied hands-on implementation
expertise in electronic design, simulation, modeling, analysis, and
- Hands-on experience with development, building and testing of
electronic assemblies and systems.
- Knowledge of digital and analog design including amplifiers,
analog and digital interfacing, time and frequency domain
filtering, sampling theorem, aliasing, programmable logic, low
- Experience with simulation (LTSpice or equivalent) and
computational programs (MATLAB preferred),
- Experience working with microcontrollers, digital signal
processors(DSPs), and field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs),
- Experienced implementing communication protocols (I2C, SPI,
Ethernet, UART, etc.)
- Pluses include experience with microcontrollers, low power
design, battery operation, and switching regulators, digital signal
processing, magnetics and RF design
- Ability to draw solutions from both formal training and
experience and use original thinking and ingenuity to solve
- Experience in generating Electrical design documentation, and
- Ability to write proposals, cost and schedule estimates
(including budgets), and participate in presentations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including: Word, Excel,
Power Point, Outlook and Teams.
- Must show high initiative, be self-motivated, and have ability
to act independently on technical matters.
- Must be willing and able to travel and participate in product
Keywords: Sparton, Deltona , Electrical Engineer III (Production Support), Professions , De Leon Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!