Boston Whaler Wrapper / Loader
Company: Brunswick Corp.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
It is our people behind life's passions who will make the big
difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company
that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and
working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you've
found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
REPORTS TO: Sarah Whiteherse
SALARY STATUS: Hourly
DATE: September 1, 2020
Position Overview - Provide efficient product flow throughout the
manufacturing process, specifically in the shrink wrapping of
boats, in a manner that ensures all products meet internal
specifications for quality and established standards. Works to
ensure that product documentation is in order and that the boats
are complete and to safeguard end-customer's satisfaction, company
reputation and the safety of all stakeholders.
* Perform routine and department-specific tasks including; prep,
shrink wrap, and load boats to SOP
* Lift and hoist boats with cranes
* Move boats to various locations (paint, outside, warehouse etc.)
manually or by fork-lift
* Serve as a gatekeeper for customer satisfaction within the
* Ability to perform independently as well as in a team role,
possess good organizational skills and the ability to follow
* Provide training to others on critical-to-quality product and
* Actively participate in and work in a safe manner
* Work on daily housekeeping activities as necessary in the work
* Works in manufacturing environment
* Ability to lift 25lbs
* Ability to perform tasks in an elevated workstation (mobile
* Regularly required to stand (10 hours per day) walk, climb, and
* Exposed to noise and weather
* Work overtime as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
* Possess the ability to receive and follow instruction
* Must have solid mechanical skills; utilize basic math and reading
skills, and the ability to utilize hand/power tools.
* Computer knowledge
* Must have strong communication skills and the ability to work in
a team environment.
* Good written/oral communication skills
* Manage multiple tasks and priorities and adapt to change with an
attention to detail
Shift: Monday through Thursday 8am to 5:30pm and Friday 8am to
12pm. Overtime is frequently required based on business needs.
Boston Whaler reserves the right to adjust shifts and times as
business needs arise.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious
places; fumes or airborne particles; and toxic or caustic
chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually
About Boston Whaler:
For more than 50 years, Boston Whaler has been building superior
quality unsinkable runabouts, cruisers and center console boats.
Founded in 1958 and currently headquartered in Edgewater, FL, the
company's unique foam-cored construction process contributes not
only unsurpassed flotation, but superior ride characteristics and
durability. The current product line ranges from 11- 42 feet and is
distributed around the world by a network of exceptional dealers.
For more information about The Unsinkable Legend, please visit
www.bostonwhaler.com. Boston Whaler is owned by Brunswick
Corporation (NYSE: BC), the largest marine manufacturer in the
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, and protected veteran status.
Brunswick is proud to be named a 2015 Top 100 Military Friendly
Employer by GI Jobs!
Veterans and Reservists strongly encouraged to apply!
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and
talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your
experience is close to what you see listed here, please still
consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with
passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we
encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
Please let us know if you require accommodations during the
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations
from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please
contact our support team at: email@example.com or
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create
when applying through a posted position through
https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about
what is being required of you during the application process or its
source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or
#Brunswick Corporation - Boston Whaler
Keywords: Brunswick Corp., Deltona , Boston Whaler Wrapper / Loader, Professions , Edgewater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!