Company: Country Pure Foods
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Description:Repairs and maintains food grade
machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors,
pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and
other facilities equipment. Responsibility and Duties:
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain
production machines and the plant facility's equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment
during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of
production equipment during machine service.
- Mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical,
electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform
required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment
and plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and
material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Accomplish preventative maintenance (PM) and practice
continuous improvement so that production equipment achieves
- Execute PM tasks on schedule to ensure prevention of future
- Follow through on PM task and line work findings to continually
improve equipment reliability.
- Contribute knowledge learned through the completion of PM tasks
to the PM planning process, ensuring up time and efficiency of
- Ensure changes in schedules, material availability and line
operations do not prevent PM's from being completed.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those
and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly
- Must be able to troubleshoot, adjust, tear down and rebuild
manufacturing equipment as required.
- Interact with production supervisors and workers to solicit
information about problems and performance.
- Maintain a clean and well organized work area that promotes
safety and efficiency.
- Intermediate electrical skills, ability to diagnose problems,
change motors, replace drives, etc.
- Experience with PLC logic a definite plus.
- Welding and fabrication ability a plus.
- Experience in beverage and good manufacturing which
participation in SQF and HACCP preferred.Who is Country Pure
Foods?Country Pure Foods is a premier manufacturer of beverages
including 100% juices, juice drink, lemonades, and plant-based
beverages. From the most advanced equipment to the freshest, most
delicious ingredients, we take pride in every beverage pack.
Country Pure Foods goes above and beyond the standard food safety
practices by participating in the highest level of Safe Quality
Food (SQF) certification. The SQF certification program is a
rigorous series of standards and best practices recognized by The
Global Food Safety Initiative to ensure companies deliver both safe
and quality products.Why Work at Country Pure Foods?Country Pure
Foods offers a competitive benefits package for all full-time
- Competitive Pay
- Sign on Bonuses Available
- Optional Health, Dental and Vision Insurance for Employees and
- Company Paid Short and Long-term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Generous PTO PolicyHow CPF is Keeping Employees SafeCountry
Pure Foods is proud to be considered an essential business in the
food supply chain. During the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking many
steps to ensure the safety and well-being of all our employees.
- At each of our facilities we are utilizing temperature scans
and employee questionnaires to allow for contact tracing and to be
aware of any potential contact with an infected person or
- There are numerous handwashing and sanitizing stations around
the facilities, including many that are touchless
- Employees are using PPE in the plants and corporate office in
virtually all circumstances but especially when socially distancing
is not possible.
- An outside company performs electrostatic sanitation regularly
at all our facility's common areas, including bathrooms, offices,
- Employees are continuously updated on the latest
recommendations from the CDC and CPF complies with all federal and
- Employee travel has been limited to essential travel only and
access to the plants has been restricted to essential services
- Employees will receive incentives which include: $50 bonus for
receiving the vaccine, 2 additional PTO days and/or 2 hours off to
get the vaccine during work hours, in addition to receiving 75%
towards premium buydown for medical plans.
Keywords: Country Pure Foods, Deltona , MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN, Professions , Deland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!