Location: Lady Lake
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Open Interviews with On-The-Spot Offers!
Chewy Fulfillment Center: Recruiting Office
Monday - Friday- 9:00am - 5:00pm
3380 NW 35th Ave Rd. Ocala, FL 34475
Chewy is hiring with starting wages up to $15.50 per hour!
Want to earn some extra money while having fun, earning a discount
on pet products and while learning more about the growing world of
$250 Sign On Bonus now through October 2nd!
- Come join Chewy and be eligible for a $125 sign on bonus after
working 8 consecutive weeks of at least 32 hours per week!
- Earn an additional $125 sign on bonus for working an additional
8 consecutive weeks of at least 32 hours per week!
- That s a total of $250!
- Day shifts start from $13.50
- Night shifts ranging from $14.00-$15.00 (dependent on shift
- Forklift opportunities up to $15.50 (dependent on shift,
contingent upon FLO certification)
- IMMEDIATE start dates available for day and night
- Full-time and Part-time shifts available!
- On the Spot Job Offers!
- PLUS, excellent benefits available the 1st of the month
Launch your career with the largest Pet E-Commerce company! With
over 19 million active customers, Chewy not only provides a
personalized world-class on-line customer experience, but also a
1-2 day rapid delivery! Chewy offers a variety of career paths
including part time and full-time schedules. Competitive wages and
attractive benefits with opportunity for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18,
24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!
Why you ll love working here:
Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all
our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for our
- Immediate Full Time, Part Time, and Flexible Scheduling
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons.
- 401k with company matching.
- Paid Time Off: Full Time Members are eligible for up to 10 days
of PTO each year.
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
What you ll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions;
labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process
is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment,
safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage
and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and
great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What you ll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet
Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
Keywords: Chewy, Deltona , Warehouse Worker, Professions , Lady Lake, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!