Industrial Security Representative, Sr. / Orlando, FL
Company: Lockheed Martin Corporation
Posted on: November 20, 2019
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we
are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying
the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking,
everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin
employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training, and
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to
think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products?
We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the
passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better
tomorrow with you. Come and experience your future!
This position is located in Orlando, FL.
This position will be responsible for:
-Security efforts in support of F-35 development, production, and
-Physical security of multiple Special Access Program
-Controlling access and badging to all F-35 areas in specified
facilities, providing escort when required, and assisting in the
planning and execution of program security operations related to
Special Access Program Facilities.
-Providing assistance and support for classified meetings and may
provide Security briefings as necessary.
-Alternate F-35 Security Control Account Manager
-Participation in joint government / contractor site survey and
site activation teams as needed; recommending security requirements
and participating in the design / redesign review of new and
existing government buildings.
-Writing security plans and procedures (both unclassified and
classified) for the operation of classified F-35 training
facilities and other facilities / operations as required.
-Performing other duties as necessary, to include Personnel
Security (PERSEC) functions like Program Access Requests (PARs) and
Visit Access Requests (VARs).
-Will be hired to support primarily First Shift, but mission events
may require any and all other shift scheduling to include weekend
1) Final Secret Clearance; current security clearance investigation
within 6 years from the investigation close date.
2) Must be able to obtain and maintain Special Access Program (SAP)
3) Excellent current working knowledge of SAP/SAR security
4) Excellent current working knowledge of DoD 5205.07 Volumes 1-4
and ICD 705.
5) Excellent oral and written communication skills.
6) Ability to work in a dynamic team environment and
7) Ability to multi-task
8) Comfortable working new and different tasks / assignments with
little direction / oversight.
9) Willing to travel.
10) Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products.
1) Experience as a Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO), or
Program Security Officer (PSO).
2) Experience working budgets or as a Control Account Manager
3) Experience working proposals and writing Basis Of Estimates
4) Experience writing SAP security plans and procedures.
5) Experience with access control, badging, Intrusion Detection
Systems (IDS), and visitor control.
6) Prior experience generating and maintaining Fixed Facility
7) Knowledge / familiarization of the F-35 Program.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our
customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand
extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're
dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to
change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast
team works with partners around the world to bring proven
performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin
has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and
Internationally, with business locations in many nations and
Keywords: Lockheed Martin Corporation, Deltona , Industrial Security Representative, Sr. / Orlando, FL, Other , Deltona, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!