PATIENT AMBASSADOR (PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Location: Lady Lake
Posted on: May 18, 2023
- We are hiring immediately for a part-time PATIENT AMBASSADOR
- Location: UF Health The Villages Hospital 1451 El Camino Real
The Villages, FL 32159 Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: Schedule varies- includes weekends and holidays. More
details upon interview!
- Requirement: Customer service experience required.
- Starting Pay: $18.00 per hour Make a difference in the lives of
people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity
with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and
empower you to transform healthcare experiences.
Take a look for yourself at the !
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition
services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806
hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food
to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their
cafes to advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients.
Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest health
systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional,
and operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the
healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of
Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time
and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine
in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best
Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison
is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group
and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs,
and 21,000 professional food service team members. Job Summary
Summary: As a Patient Ambassador, you will serve as the primary
representative of the Patient Experience Team for your respective
unit. You are primarily responsible for successfully completing all
assigned patient interviews and new admission visits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts new admission visits to all assigned units within
timeframe established by unit leadership and patient experience
- Ensures that all employees demonstrate an aggressive
hospitality (respect) orientation toward customers and
- Supports client satisfaction at a level that ensures account
- Promotes client awareness of the Patient Experience
- Assists in customizing programs to meet each account's unique
needs as required.
- Assists in developing and/or monitoring a department/unit
patient satisfaction action plan and reporting to clients as
- Assists in effective employee relations programs at unit
- Encourages employee creativity and innovation.
- Provides recognition for employee when programs are implemented
- Completes housekeeping tasks when requested by customer or
- Resolves housekeeping issues that do not meet standards and
ensures housekeeping tasks are followed up on and completed in a
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of office procedures and contract
- Ability to use working knowledge of the environment to meet
established goals and objectives.
- Fiscal and budgetary skills.Associates at Morrison Healthcare
are offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the followingbenefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Morrison Healthcare maintains a
drug-free workplace.Req ID: 1176896
Keywords: Compass Group, Deltona , PATIENT AMBASSADOR (PART-TIME), Other , Lady Lake, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...