Account Executive, Full-time-Ocala, FL
Company: Brooks Rehabilitation
Location: Lady Lake
Posted on: March 17, 2023
- Responsible for development of educational materials and
effective presentations of agency services to physicians,
facilities, community groups, payers and individuals.
- Establishes relationships and efficient communication linkages
with referral sources in Brooks Rehabilitation Home Health Care -
- Researches and remains current on industry trends and
- Maintains a current marketing log with referrals received and
- Projects weekly call logs and reports on those projections
- Manages an assigned geographic area that shows solid results
from community education, presentations and outreach.
- Maintain set sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and/or yearly
- Performs community education outreach activities with referral
sources to ensure on-going awareness of our agency's services.
- Continually expands the referral base and prospects new clients
while following applicable state and federal regulations.
- Tracks, logs, monitors and reports sales date and information
on a regular basis.
- Provides guidance to new account executives, home care
coordinators, liaisons and office staff.
- Writes referrals and assists with the referral process as
- Looks for new opportunities in the market place in the areas of
technology, advancements in medicine and promotes new strategies
- Works in collaboration with superiors to achieve marketing and
- Identifies and implements exposure of the organization at
health fairs, networking meetings and association memberships.
- Properly utilizes marketing supplies, tracks expenditures and
stays within the confines of state and federal anti-kickback/Starke
regulations and laws.
- Promotes the Agency's mission and vision within the
- Performs other duties as assigned by superiors.
- Submits required reports and documentation in a timely
- Respects confidentiality of information in the client clinical
record and only shares this information in accordance with Agency
policy and HIPAA. Qualifications:
- Marketing experience in Home Healthcare or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft program and ability to create and
present effective written, audio and slide presentations.
- Able to function independently and problem solve.
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements/restriction regarding
home care at the state, federal, and local level preferred.
- Knowledge of Medicare criteria for home care and Medicare
- Professional dress, appearance and presentation required.
Location: -These two -positions will be within the market -South
West Region. Lake County, Leeseburg, Eustis, Tavares and Fruitland
Park. - Thriving in a culture that you can be proud of, you will
also receive many employee benefits such as the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Vacation/Paid -Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Clinical Education and Professional Development Programs
Keywords: Brooks Rehabilitation, Deltona , Account Executive, Full-time-Ocala, FL, Other , Lady Lake, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...