Welder / Fabricator
Location: New Smyrna Beach
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Our company is looking for talented Welders and also Fabricators
to join our dynamic team. This is a full time and long term
permanent job. Plus we know that welders love overtime so there is
plenty of available overtime if you want it. As a Welder, you will
be responsible for various types of weld preparation, welding, and
weld finishing operations to manufacture equipment to customer
drawings, specifications, or other forms of instruction. This role
will involve mostly MIG and Structural welding but we welcome
anyone with welding experience or even if you are straight out of
welding school then we can easily train on the job with a team of
- Entry Level is fine as we will train anyone. But if you have
previous experience then that is great and preferred but happy to
train anyone with limited experience.Schedule: 1st or 2nd
shiftsLocation: The Facility is in the Daytona area just north of
New Smyrna Beach and just off the I-95 interstate and near the
International Speedway exit in Daytona.
- Zip Code is: Daytona Beach, FL 32124Responsibilities:
- Interpret blueprints, drawings, and measurements to plan
- MIG welding experience working with steel or metal.
- Build all structural pieces by the drawings and standards for
each individual job
- Layout, torch cut, grind, tack weld, and operate overhead
- Follow all work instructions given by the Production Supervisor
and/or QC Inspector
- Practice and participate in Lean Manufacturing Initiatives
- Perform all work in a safe manner in accordance with company
policies and procedures
- Weld small and large components
- Use specialized machinery for industrial welding and oversee
machines that perform the same job.
- Assess welded surfaces, structures and components to identify
- Follow and enforce strict safety regulations such as wearing
heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, and overhead
positions.Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be able to weld and will have to perform a MIG steel weld
- Be willing and open to working OT as workload allows
- Must be able to tack weld, torch cut accurately, gouge, and
have ability to operate overhead crane safelySkills and experience
that are helpful:
- Fabrication, MIG weld, blueprints, steel fabrication,
structural steel, fitting, angle line, saw operation, machine
operator, Mig welder, Welding, Weld, MiG welding, flux core, TiG,
Flux, etc.Apply today and someone on our recruiting team will reach
out to you! About Aerotek: We know that a company's success starts
with its employees. We also know that an individual's success
starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing
Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields
competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our
contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a
leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250
non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve
more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year.
Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent
solutions. Learn more at The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Deltona , Welder / Fabricator, Other , New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...