Company: Patriot Legal Group
Location: Orange City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Paralegal in law firm handling Probate, Estate Planning,
Guardianship, Family Law, Real Estate, and VA Benefits*.
We need you to assist our Firm and our Attorneys primarily with
Probate matters. Our firm practices in the areas of Probate, Estate
Planning, Guardianship, Family Law, Real Estate, VA Benefits, and
other related areas. You think those are boring areas of law? Think
again! We have some stories for you---
Do you enjoy speaking to potential clients on the phone? Can you
talk to a client on the phone in such a way the client can tell
there is a smile on your face? If you are a tech-savvy professional
with an interest in communicating with clients on the phone and
through online channels, we would like to meet you.
Patriot Legal Group is a Veteran-Owned law firm with multiple
attorneys who are veterans. Our staff is committed to assisting
veterans and non-veterans with superior level service.
Candidate must possess computer skills to include using Microsoft
Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe Acrobat. We
strive to be a paperless company, so the candidate must be able to
handle electronic file and case management systems.
This position includes answering a busy phone system, speaking to
clients in person and on the phone, coordinating client
appointments for multiple attorneys, drafting court pleadings,
mailing notices to interested parties, assisting in the
administration of probate estates, and much more. No boring days
staring at the clock here!
*The General Duties of a Probate Paralegal include the following
(but not limited to): *
* Answering the phone
* Greeting clients who arrive to the office in person
* Manage probate matter tasks and stages
* Prepare and maintain multiple Outlook calendar appointments and
case management system data entries
* Prepare drafts of legal documents and other
client/beneficiary/interested party communication documents
* Collect information and/or asset details from our clients or
others for preparation of court pleadings and other documents
* Order public records including certified copies of documents
* Publish/Mail appropriate notices to interested persons
* Answer questions from personal representatives, surviving
spouses, beneficiaries, and other interested parties
* Operate efficiently in a Windows computer environment utilizing a
case management system, Microsoft Office products, and document
* Input billing entries for client fee billing, tracking of
expenses, and time spent on tasks
* Assist with all other aspects of assisting in maintaining client
matters and working in a law firm environment
* Required: Exceptional organizational and time-management
* Required: Prior PROBATE experience working in a law firm
environment with knowledge of probate statutes, rules, terminology,
court procedures, administrative orders and local rules
* Preferred: Experience using CRM database software and document
* Preferred: Veteran or family member of a veteran
Initital training will take place in our Orlando location. Main
work site will be in Orange City. Must be willing to travel to the
Orlando location on occasion as necessary.
Submit your interest through Indeed - please do not call the
Include with your submission a sentence about what you like to do
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
We have masks and sanitizer available to employees and clients.
Office has limited direct contact with clients and we sanitize
after each client visit.
* Do you speak any other languages? If so, which languages do you
* What is your expected pay requirement?
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Probate: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Patriot Legal Group, Deltona , Probate Paralegal, Other , Orange City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!