Company: Launch Credit Union
Posted on: November 21, 2022
TellerEdgewater, FL 32141 Posted 11/10/2022 - - Full-time,
Non-exempt - Depends upon skills and experience - All
PositionsApplyCompany DescriptionAs an independent not-for-profit
cooperative financial institution, Launch Credit Union is owned by
and operated exclusively for the benefit of our members. Our
committed and friendly staff is dedicated to providing excellent
service and a comprehensive array of financial products. Our team
members are eager to assist members with creative and flexible
solutions for all of their financial needs.As our Credit Union
continues to grow, we are always seeking qualified personnel to
join our team in providing our members with the quality service
they deserve. If you are ready to be a part of an exciting team,
then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly,
online job application! Launch Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity
Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without
regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.Launch
Credit Union participates in E-Verify.Job DescriptionTellerTellers
are responsible for providing exceptional service to the members
and assisting them with various types of transactions, examining
checks, referring credit union products and services, and balancing
their cash drawer each day. Tellers are also responsible for
complying will all safety and compliance procedures to protect the
assets of the Credit Union and its members, communicating
effectively, and promptly resolving member issues. Primary
Responsibilities and Duties
- Processes a variety of transactions (i.e. deposits,
withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, check cashing, etc.).
- Examines checks for validity and processes them through Teller
Capture. Determines and places applicable holds on checks in
accordance with Reg. CC.
- Buys and sells cash.
- Balances cash drawer and checks daily. Accurately accounts for
all cash and monetary instruments.
- Verifies the member's identity and communicates with members
according to service standards.
- Educates members on credit union products and services.
Identifies member needs for additional products/services and refers
them to branch representatives.
- Resolves member issues promptly and professionally.
- Follows all Launch Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality with all
- Reviews alerts placed on member records and responds
- Monitors member tracking system and assists members in timely
- Keeps workstation neat and organized.
- Contacts Collections regarding member payments.
- Follows all operational procedures. Other Responsibilities and
- Assists other tellers as needed.
- Assists Member Services with scanning documents for Optical.
Prints Membership Cards and processes check orders.
- Completes the End of Day balance sheet and ensures the branch
balances with the Accounting Department. Sorts the daily work for
- Checks email for updates.
- Processes and balances the ATM and posts night drop
- Prepares coin bags to ship to Brinks.
- Processes returned mail, and mails Certificate Renewal
- May assist members with their Safe Deposit Boxes.
- Completes compliance training assignments in a timely
- Attends meetings and training sessions as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Education, Experience, and
- A minimum of 12 months of similar or related experience.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Displays courtesy, tact, and diplomacy during personal contact
with others inside and/or outside of the organization for purposes
of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or
soliciting cooperation. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal
- Mathematical skills. Accurate cash handling skills.
- Proficient with the use of computers. Ability to use a
calculator. Initiative to learn new technology and tasks.
- Knowledgeable of various regulations that govern Teller
activities, such as, but not limited to Regulations D and CC, the
BSA, and the TISA is preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and
- Good judgment, decision making, and problem-solving
- Ability and willingness to educate members on credit union
products and services.Benefits
- Medical Insurance (available at reduced cost to employees)
- 401(K) (Eligible first business day of the month following 60
days of employment)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 1 year of employment)
Keywords: Launch Credit Union, Deltona , Teller, Other , Edgewater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!