Company: Spirit Airlines
Location: Orange City
Posted on: November 19, 2022
ResponsibilitiesFlight Attendants are the face of Spirit- they
welcome Guests with a smile; they are fun and friendly, relaxed and
confident, playful yet professional. Spirit Flight Attendants care
about getting Guests where they need to be safely, reliably, and on
time. As a Spirit Flight Attendant, you are responsible for
providing excellence in Guest services and an enjoyable experience
on board any one of our aircrafts. We proudly fly one of the
youngest fleet in the U.S and are looking for the friendliest
Flight Attendants to fly our skies with us! Sounds like something
you'd like to do? We thought so, too. As a representative of Spirit
Airlines, you will help our Guests love and appreciate Spirit's
unbundled fares. We proudly make it easy for our Guests to choose
the optional services they value most. Spirits Flight Attendants
provide leadership, direction, and assistance to fellow Spirit Team
Members and Guests.Want to learn more? Click here to see what it
takes to be a Spirit Flight Attendant.At Spirit, our mission is to
deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful
airline on Earth! We are leaders in providing customizable travel
options and make it possible for our Guests to venture further and
discover more than ever before by serving destinations throughout
the U.S., Latin America, and the Caribbean! Imagine making your
mark on an organization introducing 100's of new aircraft that will
double our fleet!
- Fly With A Winner: Our constant growth and improvement mean
boundless career opportunities. Team Members develop their careers
rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term
- The Giving Spirit: We are committed to inspiring positive
change in the cities where we work and live. That starts with
giving back through Corporate Social Responsibility and The Spirit
Airlines Charitable Foundation.
- Be Yourself: We want Team Members to feel empowered to bring
their whole self to work and contribute to our success - that's why
we're committed to building progress in the areas of Diversity,
Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. Our Spirit Family is strong, not
despite our differences, but because of them.
- Travel The World: We offer competitive base salaries with
robust health & welfare benefits, including travel & flight
benefits for you and your family.Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required, College degree
- At least two (2) years of experience in the Guest Service,
Hospitality and/or Sales/Merchandising industry.
- Required to attend and successfully complete a 4-week Initial
Flight Attendant training.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be at least 5'0 (without shoes).
- Must be able to lift 50lbs from floor to above shoulder level,
ability to reach aircraft overhead bins and storage areas.
- Must be able to comply with our no visible tattoo policy.
- Must be able to comply with our piercing policy. Flight
Attendants are allowed two matching earrings in the earlobe only.
No other visible piercings are allowed. Earlobe gauges and cuffs
are not allowed.
- Must be able to fasten a four point jump seat harness without
the use of extension devices.
- Must have a passport with at least six(6) months of validity
that grants you the ability to travel in and out of the USA and to
all cities/countries served by Spirit Airlines.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without
- Must be dependable, energetic, outgoing, a team player, and
demonstrate leadership and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours, days and holidays.
- Ability to work in close quarters with service animals as well
as all snack items, including but not limited to peanuts.
- Ability to communicate effectively. Must be proficient in the
English language; bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Must maintain a polished, professional and conservative
appearance at all times.
- Driver's license is preferred.
- Please be advised that you may be asked to complete a recorded
video interview in order to be considered for this position. This
recorded video interview is the final step of your application
process and must be complete in order for your application to be
Responsible for the safety and
comfort of Guests aboard the aircraft while providing exemplary
service.Provide Guests with briefings pre-flight, during flight,
and after landing.Assist Guests by answering any inquiries they may
have in addition to aiding Guests with their carry-on items, which
may require overhead lifting. Market, sell, and provide snacks and
beverages to Guests.Check emergency equipment and be aware of
hazardous situations in the cabin.Demonstrate the use of emergency
equipment as required. Provides leadership, direction, and
assistance during an emergency situation, including aircraft
evacuation, administering first aid to ill or incapacitated Guests,
and during incidents such as turbulent flights and delayed flights.
Maintain compliance with all Federal Aviation Regulations as well
as Spirit's policies and procedures.May perform other
responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may
change when circumstances dictate (e.g. emergencies change in
workload, rush jobs, or technical developments).Incentives
- Care Card: A preloaded care card with $1305 will be provided to
all trainees for meals and expenses at the beginning of training. A
daily limit of $75 is set on the card which cannot be
- Graduation Bonus: As a reward for successfully graduating from
the Flight Attendant Initial Training program, each trainee will
receive a one-time bonus of $1,250.
- Tuition Reimbursement: $4,500 tuition reimbursement maximum per
- We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our
team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance,
401(k), paid time off, travel benefits, tuition reimbursement,
graduation bonus and much more. We strive to maintain a
professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and
career development for our Team Members.Click here to learn what it
takes to be a Spirit Flight Attendant!EEOC StatementSpirit Airlines
is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of
employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and
qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Spirit Airlines, Deltona , Flight Attendant, Other , Orange City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!