ARMED Security Officers - Florida Class "G" License
Company: Martinez and Company Security
Posted on: September 21, 2022
ARMED Security Officers - Florida Class "G" License FLORIDA
County locations: SUMTERVILLE / EUSTIS / GROVELAND Compensation:
$16.00 Hourly Employment Type: Full-Time & Reserve Security
Officers At Martinez & Company, we pride ourselves on providing the
most qualified officers in the industry. We actively recruit the
finest caliber officers that demonstrate a high standard of
dedication and willingness to work in a team environment. One of
our mission statements is to seek out well-trained and highly
professional officers. If you desire a challenge on a path to a
rewarding career APPLY NOW! Selected Security Officers will be
assigned to our client job site in the following counties, FLORIDA
County locations: SUMTERVILLE / EUSTIS / GROVELAND / INVERNESS /
OCALA. Officers will be required to respond to various job sites
based on the needs of the company and clients. Normally scheduled
hours will be 0800hrs to 1700hrs Monday through Friday, however,
officers are required to be on call when listed as available and
have response times not to exceed four (4) hours. Jobs sites
include commercial and industrial locations. Submit your resume
today, limited openings available. Applications received without a
resume and/or work experience will not be considered. Must meet the
following Minimum Qualifications and Education (Minimum
Qualifications MUST be attained before the recruitment start
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Graduation from High School or possession of GED
- Completion of an approved State of Florida 40 hr. unarmed and
28 hr. armed security officer course, and in possession of an
approved Valid Florida Class "D" & "G" license from the DOACS.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving history.
- Minimum one (1) year work experience in security or
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Capable of
following written and/or verbal instructions.
- Maintain reliable means of access and communication utilizing
the internet, smartphone, tablet, computer, etc. for scheduling and
- Willing to work overnight, weekend and holidays as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, walk up and downstairs.
- Possession of a motor vehicle to perform daily travel to
- Ability to safely operate a vehicle in the line of duty.
- Must be in good physical condition, capable of walking up and
downstairs in limited spaced areas, and able to lift up to 50
- Comes to work; is on time and completes shift assignments
(including overtime, if assigned).
- Must have a neat, professional appearance and come to work in
complete and clean assigned uniform, including being able to cover
any tattoos normally exposed in uniform and maintain grooming
standards (hair, nails, beards, etc.) per SOP.
- Ability to pass a Drug Test and Background investigation.
- CPR and First Aid certifications or ability to obtain.
- Prior security or loss prevention experience.
- Prior military/law enforcement preference. About MARTINEZ AND
COMPANY, INC.: Martinez and Company brings a resourceful and
specialized approach to security to accommodate the high standards
of our clientele. As security professionals, our mission is to
provide the very best protection services possible for our clients'
interests while simultaneously assisting with all duties that may
create a more efficient and safe working environment for the client
and their visitors. We shall be held to the highest standard of
service, integrity, and efficiency, and will constantly endeavor to
maintain a professional image and the highest ethical work
standard. Martinez and Company has been a licensed security agency
in the State of Florida since 2004. Security Agency License
#B2200073. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free
Keywords: Martinez and Company Security, Deltona , ARMED Security Officers - Florida Class "G" License, Other , Eustis, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!