MRI Technologist PRN
Company: AdventHealth DeLand
Posted on: June 25, 2022
DescriptionMRI Technologist Per Diem AdventHealth Deland
Facility Address: 701 Plymouth Avenue, Deland, FL All the benefits
and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources and Mental Health Resources
- No State Income Tax Our promise to you: Joining AdventHealth is
about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a
community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves
to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place
where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued
for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our
purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are
even better. Schedule: -Per Diem - - - - - - - - - - Shift:
-Variable plus set call schedule of (1) 8-hour shift on nights
during the week - - - - - - - - - and rotating weekend call (12
hours on Sat/Sun every 4-6 weeks) The community you'll be caring
- Low cost of living combined with a high quality of life
centrally located between Orlando and Daytona Beach.
- Deland is the home of Stetson University founded in 1883, so
you will find an historic and trendy, college-town atmosphere in
- A-rated hospital for patient safety by the Leapfrog Group
- Outdoor activities abound with its location near the St. John's
River for boating, hiking and relaxing The role you'll contribute:
Under general supervision, primary duties include imaging both
neuro and body scans on patients from neonate to geriatric,
following the age specific guidelines of the facilities parameters,
transmitting images for diagnostic interpretation, and keeping the
hospital computer system up to date with the progress of these
exams. The MRI technologist actively participates in outstanding
customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining
relationships that are equally respectful to all, while
implementing the principles of the facility. The value you'll bring
to the team:
- Performs all exams using established protocols. - Uses facility
policy for proper identification of patient prior to performing
exam. - Properly screens patients for any contrast allergies.
- Performs all types of imaging procedures and operates all
equipment safely and properly including scanners, injectors,
monitors, and medical equipment. - Demonstrates the knowledge and
skills to perform scans on patients of all ages, adapting protocols
- Reviews all images of all exams, repeating images as necessary
for best possible result. - If necessary notify physician of
emergent findings according to established protocol.
- Enforces MRI zone entrance and fire safety protocol.
QualificationsThe expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
- Basic IV skills.
- Associates degree or technical degree in a related field
- BLS certification from American Heart Association.
- ARRT (MR) certification required
- Must hold state license where applicable. This facility is an
equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and
local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth DeLand, Deltona , MRI Technologist PRN, Other , Deland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!