Company: Hazen Construction, LLC
Location: New Smyrna Beach
Posted on: June 24, 2022
East Central Florida Site Contractor based in New Smyrna Beach,
FL is seeking high energy, self-motivated and experienced Project
Superintendent to join a team of career and quality minded
individuals for challenging projects. -
Candidates must be familiar with underground utilities and site
development construction for subdivisions, business complexes, and
municipalities' road construction, and utility projects. The
Project Superintendent will oversee the day-to-day site
construction operations of employees and sub-contractors, order and
release of materials, projects schedule and interactions with
inspectors, owners, sub-contractors and GC's.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in the civil construction industry
(site construction and underground utility experience
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle
- A demonstrated understanding of construction means and methods
associated with site development construction and underground
- A proficient knowledge of permitting, plans, underground
utilities, earthwork, base and paving.
- Knowledge of job costing spreadsheets utilizing excel, outlook,
Microsoft Project for scheduling.
- Must have outstanding communication, organizational, and time
The primary work area is Volusia and Flagler County. We perform
work from Edgewater to Palm Coast and as far West as Sanford. -The
majority of our current projects are in Ormond Beach, Daytona
Beach, and Deland. -Salary is negotiable based on experience. We
are drug free and equal opportunity employer consistent with
applicable federal and state law. - -
Keywords: Hazen Construction, LLC, Deltona , Project Superintendent, Other , New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!