Company: AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Location: Orange City
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Description All the benefits and perks you need for you and your
- Benefits from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Nursing Clinical Ladder Program* Our promise to you: Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better. Schedule: - Full-time - Shift: Day
Shifts, 7am to 7pm The community you'll be caring for: AdventHealth
Fish Memorial The role you'll contribute: The Registered Nurse is
responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a
patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit
and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related
clinical activities. Services, and or designee. - The value you'll
bring to the team:
- Demonstrates effective assessment skills to ensure quality
patient care is provided.
- Performs and documents accurate initial assessment per unit
- Consistently develops an appropriate plan of care for patient
from admission to discharge.
- Establishes appropriate implementation of nursing actions to
ensure competent nursing care is delivered.
- Effectively evaluates the nursing plan of care to ensure safe,
competent delivery of care is provided. Qualifications The
expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed: Minimum
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of
an Associate of Science degree.
- Active Florida RN license required. Preferred qualifications:
- Bachelors (BSN) degree
- One-year hospital experience preferred. Internship and/or
preceptorship required dependent upon nursing experience. Unit
specific competency must be met per orientation pathways. - This
facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth Fish Memorial, Deltona , USRN, Other , Orange City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!