Radiation Therapist - US-FL-DeLand - Radiation Therapist
Company: Advent Health DeLand
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Radiation Therapist - US-FL-DeLand
DescriptionRadiation Therapist Full Time AdventHealth Deland
Facility Address: 701 Plymouth Avenue, Deland, FL All the benefits
and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources and Mental Health Resources
- No State Income Tax Our promise to you: Joining AdventHealth is
about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a
community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves
to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place
where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued
for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our
purpose-minded team. All while understanding that--together--we are
even better. Schedule: Full Time Shift: Days The community you'll
be caring for:
- Low cost of living combined with a high quality of life
centrally located between Orlando and Daytona Beach.
- Deland is the home of Stetson University founded in 1883, so
you will find an historic and trendy, college-town atmosphere in
- A-rated hospital for patient safety by the Leapfrog Group
- Outdoor activities abound with its location near the St. John's
River for boating, hiking and relaxing The role you'll contribute:
The Radiation Therapist is responsible for performing safe and
efficient patient simulations, and applying ionizing radiation to
the patient as prescribed by the Radiation Oncologist.-- The
Radiation Therapist demonstrates and promotes service excellence at
all times, and is a key member of the comprehensive team
responsible for the care of the oncology patient. The value you'll
bring to the team:
- Prepares the patient and delivers radiation treatments as
directed by the Radiation Oncologist.
- Completes consistency check prior to the first treatment.
- Compares the dose information in ARIA against the dose
information on the dosimetry plans.
- Monitors the patient with audio/visual equipment during the
treatment to observe any patient movement and notified manager of
any patient complaints.
- Documents all patient information in the treatment record,
including but not limited to port films, the use of bolus or other
treatment aids. QualificationsThe expertise and experiences you'll
need to succeed:
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiation Therapy
- Current Florida Radiation Therapist license required
- Minimum of at least one year of experience
- Must be a Registered Radiation Therapist--(ARRT)
- Current BLS from American Heart Association This facility is an
equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and
local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: Advent Health DeLand, Deltona , Radiation Therapist - US-FL-DeLand - Radiation Therapist, Other , Deland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!