Company: Adventist Health System
Posted on: May 14, 2022
CT Technologist Full Time
Facility Address: 701 Plymouth Avenue, Deland, FL
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your
- $5,000 sign on bonus and $1,500 relocation bonus
- Benefits from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources and Mental Health Resources
- No State Income Tax
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's
about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of
each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Thursday-Saturday 7p-7a
The community you'll be caring for:
- Low cost of living combined with a high quality of life
centrally located between Orlando and Daytona Beach.
- Deland is the home of Stetson University founded in 1883, so
you will find an historic and trendy, college-town atmosphere in
- A-rated hospital for patient safety by the Leapfrog
- Outdoor activities abound with its location near the St. John's
River for boating, hiking and relaxing
The role you'll contribute:
Under general supervision, primary duties include imaging both
neuro and body scans on patients from neonate to geriatric,
following the age specific guidelines of the facilities parameters,
transmitting images for diagnostic interpretation, and keeping the
hospital computer system up to date with the progress of these
exams. The CT technologist actively participates in outstanding
customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining
relationships that are equally respectful to all, while
implementing the principles of the facility
The value you'll bring to the team:
- Performs CT imaging procedures
- Maintains records of examinations performed
- Where appropriate by licensure and cross training, may function
as a Radiology technologist
- Prepares and administers contrast material for CT, including
administration of oral and IV contrast per radiologist instructions
and exam protocols
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
- Associates degree or technical degree in related
- Two year's hospital-based clinical radiology experience
- Completion of a radiologic technology training and ARRT
- FL CRT License required.
- BLS from American Heart Association.
- ARRT (CT) certification preferred.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Adventist Health System, Deltona , CT Technologist, Other , Deland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!