Boston Whaler - Pre Fab Mat Cutter - Night Shift
Company: Brunswick Corp.
Posted on: May 12, 2022
It is our people behind life's passions who will make the big
difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company
that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and
working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you've
found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
PLEASE NOTE: Brunswick will never ask you to pay any money to
participate in the interview process and will not require that you
provide sensitive information such as credit card or bank account
We have recently become aware of certain efforts by cyber criminals
who are publishing and promoting fake job listings on third party
websites, such as Craigslist and Indeed, by pretending to be actual
Brunswick employees. To help ensure you don't fall victim to any of
those scams, never disclose sensitive information as mentioned
above. All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you
create when applying to a posted position through
https://www.brunswick.com/careers. Only after accepting an offer
through this portal will you be asked for SSN and DOB. If you are
ever unsure or want to ask any questions, please contact the
Brunswick HR Shared Service Center at 866-278-6942 or
Pre Fab - Wood Cutter (Night Shift)
* Uses a variety of machines and saws to cut fiberglass, wood and
bulk materials for boat lines
* Cuts materials to proper specifications and assembles materials
into kits for various boat lines, to be inserted into boats during
the Lamination Process.
* Operates and maintains various saws to include: Jig, Band and
* Operates and maintains routers, grinders and electric shears.
* Uses template and blueprints to cut fiberglass, wood and bulk
* Cuts materials to specifications and assembles kits for
* Reads Bills of Material to properly assemble kits.
* Follows daily production schedule to complete in a timely
* Recordkeeping and Housekeeping.
* Makes sure all work is performed in a safe manner.
* May perform other duties as necessary.
* Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements will include eye
protection, dust masks, respirators, hearing protection, gloves,
and protective suits
* Ability to work a 10+ hour shift standing, bending, reaching
* Moderate lifting ability up to 50 lbs.
* Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment (may be
above 100 ambient degrees or below 10 ambient degrees in areas of
* Ability to work in a fiberglass dust environment and a fast
paced, noisy environment
* Ability to work overtime (planned and unplanned)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
* Must follow all safety and quality standards at all times,
including chemical handling standards and PPE (Personal Protective
* Previous experience using a variety of saws and power tools
* Experience reading blueprints is preferred
* Basic skills in forklift, overhead hoist, and computer skills
* Ability to understand and follow verbal and written
* Ability to work with fellow coworkers in close proximity and in a
team environment displaying mutual respect
* Ability to fluently speak, read, understand, and write
* High school diploma or GED required
The schedule for this position:
Shift: Monday thru Friday (8hrs.)
Schedule: 4:30pm - 1:00am
Overtime frequently required based on business needs. Boston Whaler
reserves the right to adjust shifts and times as business needs
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious
places; fumes or airborne particles; and toxic or caustic
chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually
About Boston Whaler:
For more than 50 years, Boston Whaler has been building superior
quality unsinkable runabouts, cruisers and center console boats.
Founded in 1958 and currently headquartered in Edgewater, FL, the
company's unique foam-cored construction process contributes not
only unsurpassed flotation, but superior ride characteristics and
durability. The current product line ranges from 11- 42 feet and is
distributed around the world by a network of exceptional dealers.
For more information about The Unsinkable Legend, please visit
www.bostonwhaler.com. Boston Whaler is owned by Brunswick
Corporation (NYSE: BC), the largest marine manufacturer in the
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, and protected veteran status.
Brunswick is proud to be named a 2015 Top 100 Military Friendly
Employer by GI Jobs!
Veterans and Reservists strongly encouraged to apply!
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and
talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your
experience is close to what you see listed here, please still
consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with
passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we
encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
Please let us know if you require accommodations during the
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations
from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please
contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or
#Brunswick Corporation - Boston Whaler
Keywords: Brunswick Corp., Deltona , Boston Whaler - Pre Fab Mat Cutter - Night Shift, Other , Edgewater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!