Company: The Refuge
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Involved in aspects of horse training each day and correct
undesirable horse behavior using natural horsemanship
- Maintain farrier services for all horses owned by The
- Report repair needs of fences, pastures, horse stalls, and barn
to the manager and assist in the repairs.
- Report any horse injuries or horse health concerns to the
appropriate manager and recommend decisions for healthy horse
- Assess with manager the appropriateness of horse feed to ensure
healthy diet for the horses and order and pick up feed.
- May support patients assigned to horse care exercises involving
- Work with additional equine staff to support the well-being of
patients and the horses.
- Facilitate trail rides.EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree
in a related field preferred.
- Five or more years' experience training and utilizing natural
- Valid Drivers License requiredEqual Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: The Refuge, Deltona , Equine Specialist, Other , Ocklawaha, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!