Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: January 15, 2022
" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
among franchisees."Area Coach Job DescriptionSummary: - The Area
Coach (AC) provides overall leadership and direct supervision of
approximately 5 - 10 Taco Bell restaurants to ensure that each
Restaurant General Manager (RGM) meets or exceeds the Annual
Operating Plan established for their individual unit. - The
position is intended to be almost exclusively as support for the
RGMs. The AC accomplishes these objectives by actively engaging in
the coaching and direction of RGMs and Assistant General Managers
(AGMs) on a day-to-day basis. Focal points include establishing and
reviewing unit-specific performance targets in guest service,
margin improvement and employee satisfaction, maintaining company
standards in food safety, product and facility specifications,
allocating limited capital budgets to meet highest priority
facility needs, introducing and reinforcing new company products
and initiatives, and selecting, training, developing and motivating
managerial employees. The AC may directly perform hands-on
operational work as necessary to train new managerial employees,
respond to immediate or severe customer service needs or otherwise
role model appropriate skills and behaviors in the restaurant. -
Roles: - You have two primary roles. Your principle role is to
support the long-term development of your RGMs. Your second role is
to ensure that customers are receiving a consistent and positive
experience in our restaurants. - Priority #1: Build Management
Capability: People -
- Role model the How We Work Together Principles.
- Find and hire the best RGMs, Assistant General Managers and
- Personally conduct orientation to set up new managers for
- Build a deep bench of talented restaurant leaders.
- Coach your RGMs on the "4 Rights" in their restaurants.
- Impart skills every day to grow performance and to
- Takes action without being told, goes beyond what is simply
required and maintains a high activity level. -Priority #2: Ensure
Consistent Customer Satisfaction: Customer
- Role model Customer Mania, especially when you're in the
- Understand how customers are viewing your restaurants through
scheduled visits and detailed analysis (OSAT and CORE).
- Coach your RGMs to ensure that each restaurant consistently
- Work with your RGMs to identify and develop strategies to
- Lead product and program rollouts with your RGMs to ensure
- Participate in Centralized Orientation.
- Know how your restaurants compare with competitors and strive
to be the best.
- Resolve Customer complaints quickly while maintaining positive
- Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude with
co-workers, subordinates and customers. - Priority #3: Coach
Process and Discipline Around the P&L: Sales and Profits -
- Analyze the financial performance of your area and understand
- Coach your RGMs, using EARS and the Period Business Review, on
ways to drive sales and maximize profitability.
- Provide regular feedback to the RGM through 1:1s.
- Provide ongoing constructive and complimentary feedback to the
RGM, AGM, SMGR and Team Members. -Job Requirements and Essential
- Strong preference for internal promote from RGM/MTM
- Associates or Undergraduate degree or equivalent Taco
- 6-8 years supervisory experience in either a food service or
- Thorough knowledge of Taco Bell performance metrics, product
specifications and management systems.
- Technically proficient in all aspects of food preparation,
production and delivery. Displays detailed knowledge of all key
food handling/food safety procedures.
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the
selection, coaching and development of managerial employees.
- Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial
performance and employee satisfaction.
- Must pass background check criteria and drug test.
- Able to oversee and manage subordinate employees and provide
- Must travel to designated stores and work with management team
on a regular basis
Keywords: Taco Bell, Deltona , Area Coach, Other , Leesburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!