Location: Orange City
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Knighted Gaming is hiring at your local card room for
entry-level Gaming Associates! If you're looking for a long-term
position with great benefits and opportunities for advancement,
- Position: Gaming Associate
- Location: Orange City, FL
- Pay Rate: $16-18/hr
- Scheduling: Full-time. Complete flexibility required. Weekend
and late-night availability is a must.
- Monitor casino card games - Gaming Associates sit at live card
table games, verify payouts, calculate bonuses, and regulate the
rules of card games like Ultimate Texas Holdem' and Three-Card
- Provide client & customer service - You are not a dealer, but
you will be working alongside them, maintaining a positive and
professional gaming atmosphere for guests and coworkers alike.
- No casino experience required - We have ongoing paid,
comprehensive training on gaming, leadership, and service!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation with a starting rate of $16 hourly,
and up to $18 hourly for working late-night hours.
- Free medical benefits, with options to upgrade your
- Dental and vision coverage.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Retirement planning through our 401(k) program.
- Perks program for local gyms, restaurants, concerts and
- A company culture to be proud of inside and outside of work.
Company parties, employee newsletters, volunteer events, and team
outings are only a fraction of how we all stay connected!
- Professionalism - The ability to operate with integrity and
handle every interaction with maturity and respect.
- Positive attitude and mindset - Open to learning and taking on
- Comfortable with basic math - Ability to add, subtract, and
multiply without a calculator.
- Dependable & flexible availability - Operations are 24/7,
therefore we need people available for afternoon, evening,
late-night, and weekend shifts.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older - You will also need
to be able to pass a thorough background and credit check.
- You're a team player! - Work is much more fun and productive
when we work together towards shared goals.
- Complete the application and submit your resume HERE!
Hall of Fame Player is a proud equal opportunity employer and all
employees and qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Knighted, Deltona , Gaming Associate, Other , Orange City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!