Store Manager - Retail - Orlando, FL
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: October 6, 2021
Located in Orlando, FL
WE OFFER A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30
years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than
1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't
serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter
terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our
greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and
training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the
customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're
fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training,
skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow
and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
• A seasonal rate of pay of $16.00 per hour
• A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
• A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
• A $300 hiring bonus for joining our team!
This Supervisor Job Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
• Ensure that all store daily operating procedures are performed on
a timely basis as required
• Promoting a corporate image of excellence through a strong work
• Leadership by example
• Providing the consistent delivery of excellent customer service
and store visual presentation
• Maximizes sales through the development and supervision of sales
• Working at the Orlando International Airport
Your Team is counting on you as a Supervisor to:
• Provide flexibility to work any shift, early morning, any day of
the week, including weekends & holidays
• Work a full-time schedule
Supervisor Key Duties:
• Conducts store opening/closing/ shift change procedures.
• Provides staff training.
• Performs all cash register preparation, float verifications, spot
checks, verification of end-of-shift cash reconciliation's, void
processing and deposits.
• Ensures that money is secured at all times and cash in excess of
$500 is removed from the register for safekeeping.
• Ensures that daily counts on cigarettes, phone cards, newspapers,
and other items as required are conducted consistently and that any
discrepancies are reported immediately to the Operations
• Ensures that staff report to work on time, dressed in clean full
uniform, including nametags.
• Ensures all sales associates are aware of daily sales
• Ensures customers are greeted promptly and served by
knowledgeable, well-trained associates.
• Demonstrates effective management of customer queuing
• Ensure telephones are answered in a consistent business-like
manner and are used only for business-related purposes.
• Ensures that all staff tardiness and absences are reported to
• Ensures that sales associates are assigned daily duties and never
congregate in the vicinity of the cash desk.
• Ensures that staff is aware of procedural changes and/or other
• Ensures that staff are offering an up-sell/add-on sale to each
• Has an in depth knowledge of products sold and ensures
replenishment and proper rotation of stock on the sales floor.
• Ensures all damaged goods are returned to the warehouse properly
• Ensures that housekeeping standards are maintained (i.e. dusting,
folding, replacement of burnt light bulbs, sweeping, mopping).
• Maintains an ever-vigilant theft and shoplifting awareness and
enforces cash register and other policies controlling internal
• Consults and helps plan daily activities with General
Manager/Operations Manager and other Supervisors; manages the
activities of staff.
• Provides supervision and support to store staff.
• Works with on-site jobbers and sales representatives.
• Leadership qualities, interactive, and approachable.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment Time-management
skills and multi-tasking abilities.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• One or more years of retail supervisory experience
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family
• Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
• Universal Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
• Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
• Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an
inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique
experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, Deltona , Store Manager - Retail - Orlando, FL, Other , Deltona, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!