The Concrete Laborer will perform many tasks that require
physical labor on construction sites in all types of weather. May
operate hand and power tools of all types: air hammers, earth
tampers, cement mixers, concrete saws, surveying and measuring
equipment, small equipment, and skid steer loaders. May clean and
prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support form work, erect
scaffolding, clean up rubble and debris, and tear out concrete
Note – Pay Rate for this Job is $12/Hour - $14/Hour
Shift Timing: 1st shift (Day)
* Assist in building and positioning forms for pouring concrete
and dismantles forms after * Use, using saws, hammers, nails,
bolts, or form hardware.
* Dig ditches and levels earth to grade specifications, using pick,
shovels, and rakes.
* Grade dirt and concrete efficiently and accurately.
* Erect and disassemble scaffolding, shoring, braces, and other
* Mix concrete and mortar.
* Clean construction site to eliminate possible hazards.
* Assist to align, straighten, plumb and square forms for
* Construct forms, then assist in raising them to the required
* Install and tie rebar and wire mesh.
* Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the
site supervisor * Moving dirt or other material as directed in
plans or by supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* There is no minimal educational requirement, but specialized
training can help laborers advance * Experience on commercial
construction sites * Verifiable work history that shows
professional skills and experience * Strong work ethic * Some
assignment have additional screening requirements, such as
background checks and/or drug tests