Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery Full Time Days
Location: Orange City
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Registered Nurse Labor and
Delivery Full Time AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Address: 1055 Saxon Boulevard Orange City, Florida
Top Reasons To Work At
AdventHealth Fish Memorial
- Up to $10,000 Sign-On and $3,000 Relocation Bonus
- Competitive hourly pay
- Immediate health insurance coverage
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
Full Time Days, 3 12-Hour Shifts Per
Week and Rotating Weekends;7am-7pm
You Will Be Responsible
- Formulates, implements and evaluates an individualized plan of
care for each patient, based on identified needs/problems, in
collaboration with the patient/significant others.
- Assures the implementation of the prescribed medical regimen,
including but not limited to:
- Assures the accurate processing of physicians' orders,
including but not limited to:
- Assures the documentation of the patient's response to nursing
plan of care in all areas of the medical record, in compliance with
established nursing standards and protocols.
- Prescribes delegates and coordinates all nursing care as
defined by and provided throughout the hospital.
- Provides for a safe and supportive environment for all
patients, families and co-workers.
- Contributes to the monitoring of the quality and
appropriateness of patient care delivered.
- Demonstrates positive communication and interpersonal skills
with patients, families and all members of the health care
- Attends meetings/education programs pertinent to areas of
- Contributes to the smooth operation of the Nursing
What You Will
- Graduate of an
accredited School of Nursing
- Active Florida R.N.
- Basic Life Support
- ACLS certification
through American Heart Association
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery
of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of
patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day
management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The
Nurse is responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the
activities of various levels of assigned nursing personnel
utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and
independent judgement. Uses the nursing skills of assessment,
planning, implementation and evaluation I their patient care
delivery. Primary function is the delivery of competent,
compassionate, and cost effective nursing care. To utilize the
nursing process in the direction and administration of the medical
and nursing plan of care. This performance is in compliance with
established policies, procedures and protocols under the
supervision of the Nurse Manager, Director, and Vice President of
Clinical Services, and or
This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Deltona , Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery Full Time Days, Other , Orange City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!