Chemical CDL-A Company Truck Driver
Company: Florida Rock & Tank Lines, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
CDL-A CHEMICAL TRUCK DRIVER JOBS
Trade Up To Consistent Home Time & Stable Freight!
Florida Rock & Tank Lines, a leading Southeast carrier is growing
rapidly, offering CDLA truck drivers stable opportunities to TRADE
UP to a better driving career by hauling essential, in-demand
Drive local or regional routes, delivering chemical products to
commercial and industrial customers. The transported products are
typically industrial acids, such as sulfuric, caustic, and nitric
acid. These loads range from local to regional, with a small number
of loads exceeding the 500-mile range. Regional drivers are out for
two days with consistent home time and solid career stability.
CDL-A Chemical Truck Drivers Enjoy:
* $2,500 transition pay program - ask a recruiter for details!
* Competitive Weekly Pay
* Consistent home time - daily for local drivers
* Your product hauling experience counts - ask about our seniority
* FULL benefits (health, dental, vision, life, STD, AD&D,
business travel & more)
* Local customers
* Weekend & night incentive pay
* 401(k) with 50% company match
* Paid time off & holidays
* Ask about our NEW PTO buyback program
* Seniority pay raise and NEW productivity bonus
* Quarterly & annual safety bonuses equaling 6% of line haul
* Annual safety awards
* Hazmat security fee reimbursement (not required if obtained
* Paid tanker/chemical training, for experienced CDL-A truck
* Always supported! Mentoring provided for new drivers thru 1st
* Must be at least 23 years of age
* Must have Class A CDL with the ability to obtain Tanker (N) and
Hazmat (H) or a combination (X) endorsement
* Minimum of 1 years of verifiable tractor-trailer experience
within the past 3 years.
Trade UP To Florida Rock & Tank Lines! Contact Us To Learn More
About Steady Tanker Truck Driving Opportunities Hauling In-Demand,
Keywords: Florida Rock & Tank Lines, Inc., Deltona , Chemical CDL-A Company Truck Driver, Other , Leesburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!