Location: The Villages
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Caregiving is our Calling
At Amedisys whether we're caring for patients directly or
supporting those who do, each of us is a caregiver at heart. Every
team member contributes to our mission of providing exceptional,
clinically distinct care in the home to thousands of patients and
families every day.
Home health and hospice is an ever-evolving environment where you
reap the rewards of your commitment on a team that inspires you to
go big and deliver beyond expectations.
If you're looking for a home with a Nationwide Company where you
can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every
day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.
What You Will Do
As an account executive you will build and maintain professional
relationships with key referral sources. In this role, you will
generate patient referrals by helping physicians and referral
sources understand the benefit of quality patient care at home. You
will serve as a "patient advocate," following the patients referred
and working with the clinicians through a team based approach along
with the referring clinician to ensure quality outcomes. As an
account executive you will develop strategic plans to successfully
manage and grow accounts and market share.
- Forecast needs, set priorities and execute business
- Set and achieve goals for sales revenues.
- Meet with and present the benefits of patient care at home to
physicians and other referral sources in the medical
- Grow market share by obtaining referrals and increased
participation in the Amedisys program.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the health care
- Regularly meets and informs the operational team, clinical
team, and business development team of new patient referrals and
receives updates regarding the referred patients.
- Bachelor's degree with one (1+) year successful experience in
healthcare, business development, or related industry.
- Successful previous experience in business development,
outreach or healthcare related role.
- Experience in Home Health or healthcare business
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified employees
and applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital
status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military
status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier
status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Benefits and More
Amedisys cares for our team members with the same commitment we
have to our patients. This is reflected in the benefits we provide
and the opportunities we make available to our team. Benefits for
eligible employees include:
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Benefits (medical, dental,
- Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, and
Flexible Spending Account options
- Life, Disability, and Other Voluntary Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Continuing Education
- Fleet car for eligible employees
Keywords: Amedisys, Deltona , Account Executive, Other , The Villages, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!