Boston Whaler - Production Supervisor
Posted on: May 3, 2021
It is our people behind life's passions who will make the big
difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company
that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and
working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you've
found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR JOB DESCRIPTION
To provide leadership and business understanding to our hourly
employees. The Supervisor position is the first step in the
leadership ladder that has business ownership and is accountable to
produce the highest quality products that meet customer
expectations while contributing to the profitability of the
- Responsible for maintaining and understanding Key Performance
Indicators through root cause analysis and action planning
- Eliminate non-value-added work that will lead to reducing our
manufacturing cost structure.
- Develop and implement process improvements that will drive
critical metrics in the safety, quality, delivery and cost
- Select and develop employees in order to achieve our goals and
- Ensure products are produced with the highest quality and meet
- Ensure communications are accurate and timely and reach all
employees in the supervisor's area of responsibility
- Utilize and maintain leader standard work
- Maintain employees' time and attendance records.
- Evaluate employee performance.
- Administer disciplinary actions in accordance with Company
- Each area will have a scope of responsibility document that
will expand on a specific supervisor's area of responsibility
- Related duties as assigned.
- Experience in field strongly preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred; leadership
- Working knowledge of PC based software (Word & Excel).
- Willingness to go to Nightshift per business needs is required
to be eligible for the position
- Yellow belt or similar LSS training class required, green belt
- Working toward an Associate or Bachelor degree preferred but
We are the people behind life's passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or
solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For
help, please contact our support team at:
email@example.com or 866-278-6942.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
#Brunswick Corporation - Boston Whaler
Keywords: Brunswick, Deltona , Boston Whaler - Production Supervisor, Other , Edgewater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!