It is our people behind life's passions who will make the big
difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company
that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and
working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you've
found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Work in a fast-pace team environment while seeing ideas come to
life. You will be responsible for the Naval Architecture of new and
exciting products for the following Brunswick's brands: Bayliner,
Heyday, Quicksilver and Uttern. Through interactions with
colleagues, you will gain an understanding of the unique product
development opportunities arising from developing models for both
domestic and international markets. You will be responsible for
many aspects of the product including hull surface design,
stability analysis, structural analysis and certification.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design hull geometry specific to each program
- Conduct detailed weight studies of design proposals and monitor
weight distribution throughout the design cycle.
- Perform detailed stability analysis, making sure the design
meets applicable regulations.
- Lead structural design efforts. Perform analysis making sure
that the design meets applicable regulations.
- Monitor PD&E's progress throughout the development of new
products to ensure Naval Architecture's intent is not
- Conduct full scale testing on prototype vessel to validate
- Support customer service teams with Naval Architecture related
- Must be willing to travel both domestically and internationally
Bachelor's Degree in Naval Architecture or related marine
engineering field required.
Experience and Skills
- 3-5 years' experience in FRP marine product design preferred
with knowledge of production processes.
- Computer Aided Design experience required (Siemens NX & Orca 3D
preferred and/or experience with SolidWorks, Catia, Creo or
- 3D free-surface modelling skills required.
- Boating experience is desired.
- Lean Six Sigma certification or experience is a plus.
- Must interface well with other employee's and departments
throughout Brunswick as well as outside vendors, dealers and retail
- Strong analytical skills, including expertise with
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Able to
handle multiple projects efficiently and effectively. Strong
attention to detail.
- Be coachable! We want to develop and grow your skills.
- Bring something new to our team so that we can learn as much
from you as you will from us.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious
places; fumes or airborne particles; and toxic or caustic
chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually
We are the people behind life's passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or
solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For
help, please contact our support team at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies