Posted on: May 3, 2021
Education, skills and experience:
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field of
Information Technology and 10 years experience as a Network
- 5 years of experience managing networking team preferred
- CCNP Enterprise required, CCNP Data Center preferred, CCNP
Security preferred, CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure preferred.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of a range of
networking and voice software and hardware systems and related
- Demonstrate the experience and ability to analyze and assess
network/voice architecture requirements and determine optimum,
cost-effective solutions, required.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and present educational
programs and/or workshops to both technical and non-technical
- Possesses hands on management experience capacity planning,
designing, deploying, and supporting infrastructure data, voice and
video networks, required.
- Experience working with Security and Technical teams to ensure
Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of core systems,
- Experience or familiarity with the Health, Insurance and
Pharmacy Industry preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in attracting talent, building teams
from ground up, utilizing both internal and external resources,
- Effective strategic technology planning, execution and policy
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business
- Strong background in infrastructure networking with all the
major telecommunications providers (e.g. Spectrum, AT&T) and
networking equipment providers (e.g. Cisco).
- Proven track record in managing multiple projects and budgets
on aggressive timetables.
- Proven success in developing high performance networking
Keywords: Kavaliro, Deltona , Director, Other , Deland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!