MedMen is North America's leading cannabis retailer with
flagship locations in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, and New
York. MedMen offers a robust selection of high-quality products,
including MedMen-owned brands [statemade], LuxLyte, and MedMen Red
through its premium retail stores, proprietary delivery service, as
well as curbside and in-store pick up. MedMen Buds, an
industry-first loyalty program, provides exclusive access to
promotions, product drops and content. MedMen believes that a world
where cannabis is legal and regulated is safer, healthier and
happier. Learn more about MedMen and The MedMen Foundation at
The Cultivation Tech I position performs manual labor to assist
in the upkeep, stocking, and fulfillment of growing medicinal
cannabis, including, but not limited to; watering, feeding,
flushing, pruning, washing, cloning, and transplanting under the
supervision of the Cultivation Manager. Attention to detail is
extremely important. The ideal candidate will excel as a team
member within a tightly controlled, state regulated system and
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sowing, thinning, weeding, transplanting, moving plants,
watering, applications, potting, shipping and loading.
- General duties around the nursery as they relate to the upkeep
of the nursery.
- Knowledge of growing techniques, including; Germination,
Cloning, and Transplantation.
- Plant pests and other perils, with a keen eye for spotting
issues before they become a problem.
- Follow CVD protocols and follow Good Agricultural Practices
- Manage marijuana plants, giving each individual plant the
attention it needs.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Ability to execute techniques consistently
(Note: The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities
Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), and all
applicable state and local fair employment practices laws, and is
committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified
individuals with disabilities. Consistent with this commitment, the
Company will provide a reasonable accommodation to disabled
applicants and employees if the reasonable accommodation would
allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job,
unless doing so would create an undue hardship.)
- Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management.
- Self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented with strong
problem solving and decision making skills.
- Able to work efficiently and accurately.
- Flexible, collaborative, team-oriented person with good
- Must be a dexterous, adaptable individual.
- Basic math skills.
- High school Diploma
- Bachelor's Degree or horticultural, Technical Certification a
- Prior nursery, landscaping, and/or agricultural
- Experience in medical cannabis industry or other alternative
healthcare organizations is highly desirable.
- Ability to work effectively and in a cohesive team atmosphere
with all areas.
- Must be able to work in a safety aware environment.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work
are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. through 3:30 p.m. (Hours are
subject to change) The employee may be asked to work weekends as
The employee will be expected to work inside in a controlled
warehouse/greenhouse and growing atmosphere and must have suitable
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
The employee must be ability to lift up to 50 pounds and be able
to maneuver between growing tables that are 24 inches apart. The
employee must also be able to repeatedly carry 15-20 pounds the
length of warehouse/greenhouse.
No travel is expected with this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship. Must successful complete
and pass background and drug screen, and live scan.
MedMen Is An Equal Opportunity Employer: We are committed to
equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion,
creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, age, physical or mental disability,
citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed
services, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable laws.