Hourly Shift Coordinator
Company: Burger King
Location: De Land
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Every day, more than 11 million guests visit BURGER KING
restaurants around the world. And they do so because our
restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting, and
affordable food. Founded in 1954, BURGER KING is the second largest
fast food hamburger chain in the world. The original HOME OF THE
WHOPPER, our commitment to premium ingredients, signature recipes,
and family-friendly dining experiences is what has defined our
brand for more than 50 successful years.Overview:
The Shift Coordinator improves Guest satisfaction through
financial controls, operations, direction of Team Members, and
compliance within the scope of an assigned shift. The Shift
Coordinator has full accountability for restaurant operations
during assigned shift when management is not present. This position
operates under the direct management of the General Manager and
helps lead the restaurant team. This position interacts with Team
Members, restaurant management, outside vendors, members of the
field operations team, and Guests.
- Responsible for restaurant operations (labor, inventory
variance, GUEST TRAC responses) during assigned shifts, including
opening and closing restaurant.
- Delegates in a way that encourages teamwork during shift to
ensure that the restaurant operations comply with company
- Motivates Team Members to exceed Guest expectations with food
and friendly service in clean surroundings.
- Works with team to act on Guest feedback and resolve complaints
in a timely, friendly, and professional manner.
- Complies with the requirements of government regulations, BKC
Market Policy, food safety, BKC Security Policy, operations, and
BKC policies and procedures relating to all activities in the
restaurant during the shift.
- Takes initiative to immediately report violations of safety,
sanitation, security, and other company policies to restaurant
management and perform short-term solutions.
- Motivates Team Members to comply with loss control procedures
and to maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and
another Team Members.
- Completes checklists and procedures for cash reporting,
inventory control, and scheduling during shift.
- Flexible to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- High school diploma or GED
- Completion of all BKC certification programs
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus, but not required.
Keywords: Burger King, Deltona , Hourly Shift Coordinator, Other , De Land, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!