Weekend Shift Machine Operator
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly in partnership with--a leader in the filtration,
separation, and purification industry located in DeLand, FL is
currently hiring Machine Operators.Available Shifts---
- Weekends Only- $14.70/hr 7:00 am-7:00 pm- Fri,Sat, & Sun
- Weekends Only- $14.70/hr 7:00 pm-7:00 am- Fri,Sat, & SunMachine
OperatorThis utility position is responsible to efficiently perform
all tasks related to the Fiber/Web Department in a safe manner. It
is also responsible for providing accurate paperwork and record
keeping. Must have the ability to use measuring and test equipment
as required, follow all company rules and policies as well as
OSHA/EPA regulations.Duties and responsibilities:
- Cross train and/or work on any Fiber/Web equipment as necessary
including Leach to meet schedule.
- Work with hazardous chemicals. Understands environmental
regulations as they pertain to operating the Industrial Waste
- Maintain accurate records, logs and collect any necessary date
for use by Engineering.
- Maintain an acceptable level of attendance (as measured by the
- Prepare and maintain records as required.
- Use protective equipment as required. Other duties as required
by management.Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent.
- Experience in a heavy manufacturing environment is
- Able to read and understand written instructions. Must be
accurate with both calipers and micrometer.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Strong team attitude.
- Experience in working with steel microfibers is
- Ability to lift and carry over 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand, sit, stoop, bend, walk, reach, squat, kneel,
push, and pull for long periods of time.
- Able to climb a ladder and flex the upper and lower body.
- Must be able to read and write simple statements.
- Able to analyze, memorize, and conduct and comprehend simple
- Be able to make decisions and have sound judgment.How to
Apply:*This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office and
not being recruited by your local Kelly office. To be considered
for this position please apply directly to this post or forward
your resume to--#TJP2021_PNI--Why Kelly--?You're looking to keep
your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do
just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with
premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and
thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most
importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in
your career. It all adds up.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always
thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of
working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading
advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we
believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities
that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people
with great companies is what we do best, and our employment
opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and
industries around the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer
committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing
accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the
hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation
Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs
that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Deltona , Weekend Shift Machine Operator, Other , Deland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!