Company: Vernis & Bowling
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Vernis & Bowling, a central Florida's fast-paced insurance
defense firm seeks Legal Assistants/Paralegals with a minimum of 2
years of insurance defense experience to join our defense team. We
have multiple positions open due to our continued growth.Duties and
responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Draft correspondence, pleadings, i.e. motions, subpoenas,
- Review and receipt of e-service mail and US mail.
- Document management
- Scheduling, calendar, prepare hearing exhibits and hearing
- Manage deadlines timely.
- Exhibit workplace professionalism, teamwork
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure
- Calendar court deadlines
- Knowledge of Florida Rules of Procedure.
- Trial preparation a plusCritical to success is attention to
detail, follow-through, accuracy, communication, and organization.
Excellent grammar and proofreading skills are required. The ability
to follow directions and pay attention to detail is mandatory.
Keywords: Vernis & Bowling, Deltona , Paralegal, Legal , Deland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!