Telecommunications Aerial Foreman
Company: Lightspeed Construction Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionLightspeed Construction Group is a premier
telecommunications contractor, the company is responsible for large
scale installations of aerial and underground Telecommunications
infrastructure throughout the US.We are looking for an experienced
Telecommunications Foreman!Requirements of Employment for a Telecom
- Pass a background check and drug test.
- Clean MVR (motor vehicle record).
- 3 years experience within Telecom construction.
- Class "A" CDL License preferred.
- Able to safely operate Aerial construction equipment
- Knowledge of safely standards
- Must know strand, coax and fiberWHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life- Basic and Voluntary
- AD&D- Basic and Voluntary
- Accident & Critical Illness
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid holidays and paid vacations
- 401 K retirement
- Growth opportunities Tasks Required of a Telecom Foreman:
- Supervise, coordinate, or schedule the activities of
construction or extractive workers.
- Read specifications, such as blueprints, to determine
construction requirements or to plan procedures.
- Inspect work progress, equipment, or construction sites to
verify safety or to ensure that specifications are met.
- Locate, measure, and mark site locations or placement of
structures or equipment, using measuring and marking
- Coordinate work activities with other construction project
- Assign work to employees, based on material or worker
requirements of specific jobs.
- Estimate material or worker requirements to complete jobs.
- Confer with managerial or technical personnel, other
departments, or contractors to resolve problems or to coordinate
- Order or requisition materials or supplies.
- Analyze worker or production problems and recommend solutions,
such as improving production methods or implementing motivational
- Train workers in construction methods, operation of equipment,
safety procedures, or company policies.
- Record information such as personnel, production, or
operational data on specified forms or reports.
- Provide assistance to workers engaged in construction or
extraction activities, using hand tools or other equipment.
- Arrange for repairs of equipment or machinery.
- Suggest or initiate personnel actions, such as promotions,
transfers, or hires.Knowledge Required of a Foreman:
- Mechanical — Knowledge of machines and tools within Telecom
construction, including their designs, uses, repair, and
- Public Safety and Security — Knowledge of relevant equipment,
policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local,
state, or national security operations for the protection of
people, data, property, and institutions.Lightspeed's Culture:Since
1982, we have built a time proven track record of delivering
unrivaled value, support, and expertise to our customers in
everything we do.
Keywords: Lightspeed Construction Group, Deltona , Telecommunications Aerial Foreman, IT / Software / Systems , Eustis, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!