Full Stack .NET Developer
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer to support our
client based in DeLand, FL
US BASED CANDIDATES ONLY.
Limited telecommuting is currently an option for this position.
Candidates must be located near DeLand, FL. Please see below for
more detailed information.
Who we are
TECKpert is a 12-year-old tech consulting firm based in beautiful
Miami, FL. At TECKpert, we offer a contingent workforce built for
any size digital transformation project. Experts in design,
development, IT, analytics and marketing, provide innovative
digital solutions to achieve success in our new economy. Our
leaders identify the technical talent best suited to bolster our
client's capabilities, across all industries, including,
healthcare, government, finance, legal, real estate, and
TECKpert seeks to hire a Full Stack .NET Developer to support our
client, a government agency, on a six month contract with possible
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, implement, and maintain various district web
applications and other technical solutions.
- Participate in agile lifecycle management activities including,
but limited to; release and sprint planning, daily scrum, reporting
impediments, documenting status, solution demos, sprint and release
reviews and retrospectives.
- Collaborate with team members and Subject Matter Experts to
ensure solutions are implemented according to customer
- Ensure that solutions meet established software architecture,
design, code, accessibility, and data standards
- Ensure quality of solutions by doing comprehensive unit testing
of all solutions prior to User Acceptance Testing and
- Develop and apply knowledge of trends, relevant software
development technologies and methodologies.
Compensation and Term
This opportunity is for a full-time, six month contract position
with possible extensions up to $35/hour. Medical, dental, vision
and life insurance available after 30 days of hire.
Candidates are expected to work a minimum of two (2) full days per
week in the office. The selected candidate is required to start
their first day in the office. In the future, and at the client's
discretion, this option may return to full time, in office.
Due to company size, applicants are not required to be vaccinated
or submit to testing unless the client requires such measures.
Qualifications You Need
A successful Full Stack .NET Developer possesses or provides the
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience working as a full stack developer (2+ years)
- Skill in and experience with coding, thoroughly testing, and
debugging software applications using ASP.NET Core (C#), Angular,
- Skill and experience with Microsoft SQL Server/SQL Azure and
- Knowledge of and ability to work with Azure and Azure
- Knowledge of and ability to work with source code management
using SVN, Git, or Team Foundation Server.
- Knowledge of and ability to work with PowerShell
- Knowledge of and ability to work with Sharepoint and the Power
Platform (PowerApps, PowerBI, PowerAutomate)
- Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, and prioritize work
- Ability to display professionalism in dealing with all levels
of management and staff
- Skill in both written and oral communication.
- Ability to exhibit creativity and resourcefulness at problem
solving while collaborating and working effectively with others
across varied disciplines
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
Working with us
Working with TECKpert means more options. As new opportunities
arise, you tell us what you think is a good fit for you. What
industries interest you most? Do you prefer an on-location, 9-5? Or
would you want a flexible schedule and remote work? We proudly
offer a wide variety of roles. Many of our TECKperts enjoy
coworking and skills training coupled with the stability of
full-time employment. We believe TECKpert gives today's digital
professionals an agile path to start and advance their career. All
of our opportunities require at least 20 hours per week and can be
one to twelve months in length. Choose the opportunity that matches
your interest and desired cadence.
Download our mobile app, sign up and complete your profile. Upload
your resume and express interest for this opportunity by viewing
the opportunity and pressing the thumbs up icon.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: TECKpert, Deltona , Full Stack .NET Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Deland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!