Home Care Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - $20-31/Hr - Leesburg, FL,
Posted on: May 22, 2023
connectRN is an app created by a nurse, with nurses and aides'
needs in mind. Every day, connectRN helps thousands of nurses and
aides find opportunities and share their stories with one another.
We're building a nationwide community of nurses and aides to help
- Take control of your schedule. Find shifts, apply easily and
work as much as you want.
- Get paid fast. Get your deposit the day after you work a shift
- Connect with the community. Share stories, ideas, and questions
with a thriving community of your peers.
You Will (Responsibilities)
- Providing great patient care.
- Answering patient calls and determining how best to help
- Providing physical support for patients or residents with daily
activities and personal hygiene, including bathing, dressing,
getting out of bed, - using the toilet, walking, standing, or
- Turning and repositioning bedridden patients.
- Ensuring patients or residents receive an appropriate diet by
reviewing their dietary restrictions, food allergies, and
- Obtaining a wide range of information from physicians,
caregivers, and nurses about patient conditions, treatment plans,
and suggested activities.
- Measuring and recording food and liquid intake and urinary and
fecal output and reporting changes to medical or nursing
- Recording vital signs, including blood pressure, pulse,
temperature, and respiration rate as requested by staff.
- Examining patients to detect issues requiring medical care,
including open wounds, bruises, or blood in the urine.
- Reminding patients to take medications and nutritional
- Noting observations of patient behavior, including complaints,
or physical symptoms to nurses.
- Stay up to date on CNA training and facility policy and
- Communicate and interact effectively and tactfully with the
patient, visitors, families, - peers, and supervisors. -
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and standards of
- Performs additional duties as assigned within the scope of CNA
You Have (Qualifications) -
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Certified
Nursing Assistant (CNA) in New Jersey with:
- A current certification/license as a Certified Homemaker-Home
Health Aide (CHHA)
- 6 months of clinical experience as a CNA
- Current CPR certification
- A current drivers license
- A working and reliable vehicle with active automobile
Keywords: connectRN, Deltona , Home Care Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - $20-31/Hr - Leesburg, FL,, Human Resources , Leesburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...