Company: AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach
Location: New Smyrna Beach
Posted on: May 12, 2022
DescriptionAll the benefits and perks you need for you and your
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development Our promise to you: Joining AdventHealth is
about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a
community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves
to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place
where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued
for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our
purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are
even better. The community you'll be caring for: AdventHealth New
Smyrna Beach: 401 Palmetto Street, New Smyrna, Florida 32168
- Schedule: -Full Time
- Shift: Flexible
- The community you'll be caring for: AdventHealth New Smyrna
Beach: 401 Palmetto Street, New Smyrna, Florida 32168 The role
you'll contribute: As a Cook you will be under the direct
supervision of the FANS management team, the cook is responsible
for the handling and preparation of food in accordance with
established recipes, sanitation regulations, and following all
HACCP Guidelines of the Department. The value you'll bring to the
- Prepares attractive and palatable food for patient therapeutic
and regular diets in quantities dictated by the food production
sheets and room service tickets.
- Maintains sanitary conditions of floors, stove, worktables, and
other equipment used in the performance of duties, records
temperatures appropriately following HACCP Guidelines.
- Follows culinary production records in the preparation of
patients and retail food production. Small batch cooks and/or cooks
to order to ensure quality and temperature of food.
- Minimizes waste of food by following production sheets and
correct portioning of food, as well as through rotation of stock
and appropriate handling and storage of all food.
- Attends culinary production meetings for effective team
communication. QualificationsThe expertise and experiences you'll
need to succeed:
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred -
- One year of foodservice experience in a high-volume culinary
- Knowledge of cooking methods is needed. - This facility is an
equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and
local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach, Deltona , Culinary Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!