Massage Therapist - Highest Pay + Sign On and Retention Bonus
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: November 6, 2019
Overview:If you work for a Massage Establishment in a East Coast
Florida location such as New Smyrna, Daytona, Port Orange,
Titusville or Edgewater, call us and let us show you how we can
INCREASE YOUR PAY!BENEFITS:
- $500 sign-on bonus, plus annual retention bonus!
- Highest pay per service in Central Florida
- DOUBLE Enhancement bonuses.
- Request Bonuses.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- CEU's offered at no cost.
- Employee Loan Programs
- Vision, dental, accident, short-term disability, long-term
disability and life insurance programs.
- Free or Low cost services for Employees
- Employee family member discounts
- Flexible Schedule
- Employee Referral BonusAdditional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice
and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and
- Utilize approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law
in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must
have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on member's/guest's individual
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to
clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates
various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is
prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and
- Other duties as assigned. What We'll Accomplish Together:As a
massage therapist at one of our 6 locations, essential duties
include performing professional quality massage within scope of
practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with our
policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in
accordance with applicable, designing specific sessions based on
member's/guest's individual needs, and upholding our core values of
optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy. What it
Takes to Succeed:Education, Skills and Training:
Minimum of 500 hours of massage
therapy school and a certificate of completion.Participates in
continuing education to improve effectiveness
(preferred).Satisfactory results of background and reference check
is a condition of employment in this position.Must adhere to all
applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related
to the massage therapy services provided, including following any
applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage
License.Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep
Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in
performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.Understands and
believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and
bodywork.Communications and Personal Interactions:
Have a strong customer service
orientation.Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally
and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a
regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and
management.Maintain client confidentiality.*Massage Envy
Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of independently
owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised
location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer
for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each
individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or
any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation
are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location
and may vary from location to location.
Keywords: Massage Envy, Deltona , Massage Therapist - Highest Pay + Sign On and Retention Bonus, Healthcare , Deltona, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!