Location: Orange City
Posted on: May 23, 2023
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift : 2pm-10:30pm; 5 (8) hour shifts and work every third weekend
- The community you will be caring for: AdventHealth Fish Memorial 1055 Saxon Blvd. Orange City, FL 42763
The role you will contribute:
The Lead Phlebotomist is responsible for collection of blood samples, through the use of standard venipuncture and microtainer techniques. Receives laboratory specimens and processes samples for Laboratory testing. Performs clerical and client service functions in the Laboratory as requested.
The value you will bring to the team:
- Ability to perform venipuncture and microtainer collection.
- Ensure specimens are correctly labeled and orders are received.
- Ability to properly prioritize routine specimen receipt in the laboratory on a "first in - first out" basis.
- Stat and Alert specimens are prioritized before routine orders.
- Troubleshooting phlebotomy services concerns
The expertise and experiences you will need to succeed:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- One year of hospital-based phlebotomy experience
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- CPR certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Req ID: 23015999
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Deltona , Lead Phlebotomist, Healthcare , Orange City, Florida
here to apply!