PRN Physical Therapist Home Health
Company: HCA Florida Healthcare at Home
Location: Lady Lake
Posted on: May 18, 2023
Description Introduction Do you have the career opportunities as
a(an) PRN Physical Therapist Home Health you want with your current
employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA
Florida Healthcare at Home which is part of the nation's leading
provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. Benefits HCA
Florida Healthcare at Home, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a(an) PRN Physical Therapist Home Health where your
passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If
you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this
could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and
expertise! Job Summary and Qualifications Physical Therapist
Provides and directs Physical Therapy services to patients within
their home. To include assessment, treatment, program planning and
implementation. Functions under physicians' orders and adheres to
applicable practices of physical therapy, policies and procedures
and state regulations. What you will do in this role:
- Optimizes the physical abilities and skills of patients by
performing or supervising therapy staff in initiating referrals,
evaluating and treating appropriate patients, effectively
participating in the care planning process, appropriately
documenting progress toward identified goals and communicating
patient status and needs to the patient, the patient's family, the
staff and other professionals as appropriate.
- Establishes personal patient schedules in conjunction with
other team members. Develops treatment plans by identifying a
problem list, including long and short-term goals and methods to
achieve identified goals.
- Develops appropriate home program to maintain and enhance the
performance of the patient in his/her own environment. Participates
in discharge planning. Provides/recommends/fabricates adaptive
devices, orthotics or prosthetics. Trains patient, family and
appropriate staff in the use or application of the above.
- Refers patients for treatment to Physical Therapy Assistants
(PTA) by completing evaluation and initial plan of treatment and
communicating information. Supervises and directs PTA in the
implementation of the treatment plan. What qualifications you will
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from an accredited
- Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements
- Completion of the National Certification Examination for
Registered Physical Therapist
- License to practice physical therapy within the state
- Ability to work varying hours, including weekends and
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in
good working order This role requires you to be fully vaccinated
for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or
regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).Healthcare at Home is a service line from HCA healthcare.
We are dedicated to providing patients with quality care during
their recovery at home. We are Medicare certified. Our patients are
under the supervision of a physician and our team of professionals
develop an individualized plan of care. Our professionals include
registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, therapists, and
social workers. We provide the care you need in the comfort of your
own home to restore your independence. Healthcare at Home raises
the bar on what quality healthcare looks like. Just like family, we
pull together to care for, support and celebrate with each other
being able to provide exceptional, expert care for patients. HCA
Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do." - Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our PRN Physical Therapist Home Health opening. We
promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will
be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply
today! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Florida Healthcare at Home, Deltona , PRN Physical Therapist Home Health, Healthcare , Lady Lake, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...