Physical Therapist, Home Health, Villages, FL- Full-time
Company: Brooks Rehabilitation
Location: Lady Lake
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Assessment and Plan of Care and or Treatment
- Reviews patient history and interprets physician referral.
- Evaluates patient's status and physical therapy problems and
abilities using both objective and subjective techniques, according
to department policy and procedures.
- Develops and adjusts on an ongoing basis a treatment program
based on patient/family needs, goals, strengths, age, abilities,
and preferences. Consults with physicians, other rehabilitation
team members, patient and family to design a coordinated treatment
- Performs patient treatment using appropriate physical therapy
- Fabricates and modifies adaptive equipment and positioning
devices and orthotics.
- Re-evaluates patient's status, and any environmental factors,
to modify/terminate the treatment program as appropriate.
- Maintains active and supportive communication with patients and
others concerned regarding progress, problems, home programs, and
other issues related to the therapeutic process.
- Prepares patient for discharge, through instruction of patient
and family (caregivers) and written home programs as necessary.
Recommends additional treatment as needed.
- Manages schedule to meet departmental productivity expectations
using sound clinical and professional reasoning.
- Attends all staff meetings, program meetings, and
- Completes documentation of evaluations, progress/visit notes,
case conference updates, discharge recommendations, family/patient
education, and all other forms in accordance with department policy
- Maintains accurate, comprehensive, and professional written
- The above statements intend to describe the general nature and
level of work performed by people assigned to this job. This is not
an extensive or exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and
skills required to personnel so classified. Qualifications--
- Education, experience, training, etc.
- Licensed in the state of Florida.
- Hands-on BLS Card.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient information.
- Adheres to policies and procedures specific to patient
- Maintains a clean and safe environment; identifies and reports
hazards. Assures patients, guest, clients, and residents
- Meets all requirements for mandatory in-services.
- Adheres to policies/procedures specific to universal
precautions when delivering patient care.
- Adheres to policies regarding attendance, conduct, grooming,
and dress code.
- Exhibits excellent service to patients, visitors, physicians,
- Shows courtesy, compassion and respect for all customers.
- Promotes the mission, vision, and values of the
- Complies with professional, regulatory, ethical, and legal
standards. Thriving in a culture that you can be proud of, you will
also receive many employee benefits such as the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Vacation/Paid--Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Discounts,--Clinical Education and Professional
Keywords: Brooks Rehabilitation, Deltona , Physical Therapist, Home Health, Villages, FL- Full-time, Healthcare , Lady Lake, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...