RN / Registered Nurse / Florida / Any / RN ICU Stepdown Job
Company: Nurse Job Board
Posted on: November 19, 2022
REF: CO66 ICU Stepdown RN Needed in Central Florida! *Full time
and Permanent Position, night shift (7p-7a)* Job Responsibilities
The Registered Nurse ICU Stepdown is responsible for the
observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention,
and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill,
injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of
health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers
medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly
licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to
prescribe such medications and treatments. Our number one goal is
patient safety and satisfaction! Qualifications
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Previous RN acute care experience preferred. ICU, Telemetry and
Cardiac experience highly desired.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license or compact. If
compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days
- Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying
of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal
communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written
instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills. For
more information please either submit your resume directly for
review or contact Chelsey at: or call 617-746-2605
Keywords: Nurse Job Board, Deltona , RN / Registered Nurse / Florida / Any / RN ICU Stepdown Job, Healthcare , Deltona, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!