Physician - Conviva - Orange City
Location: Orange City
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Humana's Primary Care Organization is one of the largest and
fastest growing value-based care, senior-focused primary care
providers in the country, operating over 175 centers across eight
states under two brands: CenterWell & Conviva. Operating as a
payor-agnostic, wholly owned subsidiary of Humana, our centers put
the unique needs of seniors at the center of everything we do. Our
Clinics offer a team-based care model where our physicians lead a
multi-disciplinary care team supporting patient's physical,
emotional, and social wellness.
At Conviva Care Solutions we want to help those in the communities
we serve, including our associates, lead their best lives. We
support our associates in becoming happier, healthier, and more
productive in their professional and personal lives. We promote
lifelong well-being by giving our associate fresh perspective, new
insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their careers. Our
culture is focused on teamwork and providing a positive and
welcoming environment for all.
The Primary Care Physician (PCP) works as a lead in our team-based
care environment. We are a value based care provider focused on
quality of care for the patients we serve. Our care team consists
of Doctors, Advanced Practice professionals, Pharm D, Care Coach
Nurses, Medical Assistants, Behavioral Health, Specialists, Quality
Based Coders, Referral Coordinators and more. Our approach allows
us to provide an unmatched experience for seniors. Our model is
positioned to provide higher quality care and better outcomes for
seniors by providing a concierge experience, multidisciplinary
services, coordinated care supported by analytics and tools, and
deep community relationships. This robust support allows our PCP to
see fewer patients and spend more time with those they do.
* Evaluates and treats center patients in accordance with standards
* Follows level of medical care and quality for patients and
monitors care using available data and chart reviews.
* Assists in the coordination of patient services, including but
not limited to specialty referrals, hospital and SNF coordination,
durable medical equipment and home health care.
* Acts as an active participant and key source of medical expertise
with the care team through daily huddles.
* Helps Regional Medical Director and Center Administrator in
setting a tone of cooperation in practice by displaying a
professional and approachable demeanor.
* Completes all medical record documentation in a timely manner
working with a quality- based coder to optimize coding
* Follows policy and protocol defined by Clinical Leadership.
* Meets with RMD about quality of care, review of outcome data,
policy, procedure and records issues.
* Participates in potential growth opportunities for new or
existing services within the Center.
* Participates in the local primary care 'on-call' program of
CenterWell as needed.
* Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification, and
* Spend 100% of your time clinically focused on direct patient
care, inclusive of patient facing time and general administrative
time (charting, meetings, etc.) as it relates to direct patient
* Current and unrestricted medical license or willing to obtain a
medical licenses in state of practice; eligible and willing to
obtain licenses in other states in the region of assignment, as
* Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrate a high level of skill with interpersonal
relationships and communications with colleagues/patients
* Fully engaged in the concept of 'Integrated team based care'
* Willingness and ability to learn/adapt to practice in a value
based care setting
* Superior patient/customer service
* Basic computer skills, including email and EMR
* This role is considered patient facing and is a part of our
Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you
will be required to be screened for TB
* Board Certification or Eligible to become certified (ABMS or AOA)
in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatric Medicine
* Active and unrestricted DEA license
* Medicare Provider Number
* Medicaid Provider Number
* Minimum of two to five years directly applicable experience
* Experience managing Medicare Advantage panel of patients with
understanding of Best Practice in coordinated care environment in a
value based relationship environment
* Knowledge of Medicare guidelines and coverage
* Bilingual is a plus
* Knowledge of HEDIS quality indicators
* Guaranteed base salary + quarterly bonus
* Excellent benefit package - _health insurance effective on your
first day of employment_
* CME Allowance/Time
* Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance
* Relocation and sign-on bonus options
* 401(k) with Employer Match
* Life Insurance/Disability
* Paid Time Off/Holidays
* Minimal Call
For this job, associates are required to be fully COVID vaccinated
or undergo weekly COVID testing and wear a face covering while at
work. The weekly testing will need to be done through an approved
Humana vendor, and unvaccinated associates should follow all social
distancing and masking protocols if they are required to come into
a Humana facility or work outside of their home. We are
a?healthcare?company committed to putting health and safety first
for our members, patients, associates, and the communities we
If progressed to offer, you will be required to:
+ Provide proof of full vaccination?or commit to testing protocols
+ Provide proof of applicable exemption including any required
??Medical, religious, state and remote-only work exemptions are
**Scheduled Weekly Hours**
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote people
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or
veteran status, except where age, sex, or physical status is a bona
fide occupational qualification.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable
accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or
are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online
application process and need an alternative method for applying,
you may contact email@example.com for assistance.
Keywords: Conviva, Deltona , Physician - Conviva - Orange City, Healthcare , Orange City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!