Registered Nurse Intensive Critical Care
Company: AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Location: Orange City
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Registered Nurse AdventHealth ICU Fish Memorial
Location Address: 1055 Saxon Boulevard Orange City, Florida
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* Benefits from Day One
* Paid Days Off from Day One
* Career Development
* Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
* Mental Health Resources and Support
* Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
* Sign-on Bonus* $15,000.00, Relocation Bonus*
Our promise to you:
* Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger.
It's about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness
of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and
spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive
professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing
Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and
the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All
while understanding that together we are even better.
* Schedule: Full Time Nights
* Shift : 7:00-7:00 (12 hours shift)
The community you'll be caring for: Establishes courteous, tactful
and professional level of interpersonal skills necessary to handle
effectively with customers and populations served, extending the
Healing Ministry of Christ!
The role you'll contribute:
Coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of
patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day
management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The
Nurse is responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the
activities of various levels of assigned nursing personnel
utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and
independent judgment. Uses the nursing skills of assessment,
planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care
delivery. Primary function is the delivery of competent,
compassionate, and cost-effective nursing care. To utilize the
nursing process in the direction and administration of the medical
and nursing plan of care. This performance is in compliance with
established policies, procedures and protocols under the
supervision of the Nurse Manager, Director, Vice President of
Clinical Services, and or designee. The value you'll bring to the
team: Your expertise to care for our patients, their families and
our communities in general.
* Demonstrating effective assessment skills to ensure quality
patient care is provided.
* Knowledgeable of all technical duties and responsibilities for
the registered nurse in area of expertise.
* Collaborates with Medical Staff and ancillary departments to
coordinate patient care.
* Demonstrates knowledge of quality measures that directly affect
* Our company standards are to care with integrity our patients and
family members extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
* Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with a minimum of an
Associates of Science degree, required. BSN or MSN, preferred.
* Active/Clear Florida RN license, required.
* Must maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from
the American Heart Association (AHA).
* Must maintain current Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
certification from the American Heart Association (AHA).
* Minimum 1 year of RN experience with current acute care.
* Prior Acute Care experience.
Keywords: AdventHealth Fish Memorial, Deltona , Registered Nurse Intensive Critical Care, Healthcare , Orange City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!