Clinical Decision Unit Registered Nurse RN
Location: Orange City
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Description All the benefits and perks you need for you and your
- $15,000 Sign-on Bonus
- $3,000 Relocation Bonus
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense) Our promise to you: Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better. Schedule: Full-time Shift : Day Shifts
or Night Shifts. Availability varies and will be confirmed at the
time of the interview.
- Days Shift times:
- 7am to 7pm
- Nights Shift times:
- 7pm to 7am The community you'll be caring for: AdventHealth
Fish Memorial: 1055 Saxon Blvd. Orange, City, FL 32763 The role
you'll contribute: The Registered Nurse is responsible for the
delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned
group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day
management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The
value you'll bring to the team:
- Demonstrates effective assessment skills to ensure quality
patient care is provided.
- Performs and documents accurate initial assessment per unit
- Consistently develops an appropriate plan of care for patient
from admission to discharge.
- Establishes appropriate implementation of nursing actions to
ensure competent nursing care is delivered.
- Effectively evaluates the nursing plan of care to ensure safe,
competent delivery of care is provided. Qualifications The
expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
- Minimum qualifications :
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of
an Associate of Science degree.
- Active Florida RN license required.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Bachelors (BSN) degree
- One-year hospital experience preferred. Internship and/or
preceptorship required dependent upon nursing experience. Unit
specific competency must be met per orientation pathways. This
facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth, Deltona , Clinical Decision Unit Registered Nurse RN, Healthcare , Orange City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!