RN / Registered Nurse / Florida / Any / ER RN Job
Company: Nurse Job Board
Posted on: May 16, 2022
REF: CO64 Emergency Room RN Needed in Central Florida! *Full
time and Permanent Position* Mixed 3p-3a, 7p-7a shifts
available-looking for an experienced RN to join a 22 bed ER in a
-200+ bed hospital in Central Florida. The Emergency Services RN is
responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis,
planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and
counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of
wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of
others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or
authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws
of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments. Job
- Previous 2 years' recent RN ED experience required
- CEN a plus, but not required. PALS and TNCC is required.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license If compact
license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of
- Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS
- Current PALS/TNCC certification required.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying
of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal
communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written
instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC
- Trauma experience highly preferred
Keywords: Nurse Job Board, Deltona , RN / Registered Nurse / Florida / Any / ER RN Job, Healthcare , Deltona, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!